Don't Forget Me

When they got to the Entrance Hall, Donald started hitting the heartless on the head. "Confounded heartless. Get lost will ya?" Mette shook her hands and her head. The brunette went in between them.

"Donald, knock it off! This is Sora's heartless!"

"Sora!" They said and then heartless surrounded them and Mai's Vining Destiny appeared in Mette's hand. The bracelet Momo gave to her daughter then shone brightly that everyone covered their eyes. When it dimmed down, Sora was in his own body again. He looked at Kairi then smiled weakly at her but his smile widened when he saw Mette.

"MAI!" He shouted and hugged her very tightly. Kairi smiled at them but the heartless didn't respond to this. The brown haired boy pulled away and looked into the heartless' eyes. "Oh, yeah... You're not Mai, you're her heartless."

"Her name is Mette. She told me." Noel said and they all looked to him. Kairi blushed as she heard his voice, it was different than she remembered and he was taller, too.

"I can't believe it's you... Noel." She said and he smiled at her.

Then they heard a roar and Mette hid behind Sora shivering. He smiled at this and they saw Beast. He gasped a heartless and told them to go. He also said that he wasn't living without Belle. Sora took Mette's hand as they ran out of the Castle. They then appeared back in Traverse Town again.

When they entered the house, Leon's eyes were full of relief and joy. He still acted calm though. "Kenji-"

"You don't have to call me that anymore..." He smiled. "Squall, I'm sorry I left without saying anything."

"It's okay. By why did you leave in the first place?" He flinched at this.

"Well..." He looked at Mette and Sora. The white chocobo chick on Aerith's shoulder woke up and flew towards Mette.

"Kw... Kweh?" It looked in Mette's eyes and Sora could have sworn he saw a tear on the chocobo's cheek. Snow kwehed in sadness and disappointment.

He sighed, "I'll explain later. Right now, we got bigger flan to cook." He pointed to Mette.

His eyes widened at the sight of the dark haired heartless. "Who is that?" Mette just stared at him with an emotionless yet innocent face.

Sora sighed as a tear fell down her cheek. "She's Mette."

"Where's the Princess?" He asked immediately and Sora frowned at this. He started to explain what happened and he looked down.

"So Mette is Mai's heartless?" Leon asked as he crossed his arms and Sora nodded. "And she sacrificed her life so that you and Riku would stop fighting." The brown haired boy felt a wave of guilt spread in his body. "So because of her sacrifice, the darkness is flowing out of that keyhole…"

"It was overflowing and when Sora released Kairi's heart, the final seal broke and let all of it out." Noel corrected.

"That's why. No wonder there are more and more heartless everywhere." Aerith said. "The only way to stop them is…"

"Seal the keyhole, right?" Sora asked.

"Maybe, but no one knows what will happen once it's sealed. And it's Mai who needs to seal it. Since she's not here, Mette needs to seal it." The said heartless looked up at Leon.

"We can't just stay here, we have to do something!" The brown haired 18 year old said. "Me, Sora, and Mette has a friend to save."

"That's right; you have one more friend to worry about." Mette closed her eyes and touched the left side of her chest as a tear fell down her cheek. She didn't know what was going on. "Riku's Keyblade must've been born from the six captive princesses' hearts just like that keyhole you saw." Leon looked at Mette.