Cerberus

Good morning, Krusty Krew! How's life? Sorry it took me awhile to update but I got this note pad on my phone and used it. Editing it for your entertainment. We scare because we care! Jk, I'm not a monster. Hope everyone's excited about kh3! There was good trailers at E3 that I still can't get over!

Anyway, please enjoy the chapter.

~

They went back to the Satyr again and he asked how Sora got that pass from. The brown haired boy didn't say anything but asked if they could go to the games again. "So are you going as well?" The perverted Satyr asked as he winked at her. Mai flinched at this and nodded.

"You guys are gonna start the preliminaries now." They all went outside and did so. They fought many heartless and Mai noticed that she was starting to get stronger by the second, within her heart.

"You guys aren't heroes yet, but you're not doing that bad. Lucky you came to me for training." Sora, Donald and Goofy started to talk about stuff and Mai crossed her arms and looked away.

'Lucky you came to me for training my foot!' Mai thought and held her chin high. Then she noticed this guy who walked past her. He wore a flowing red cape and had a metal claw on his left hand. His red cape also covered his mouth, and he had blonde spiky hair and blue eyes. He looked a much taller than her. He looked down at her and she looked up at him like a child. There was something about him that Mai felt very scared about.

Then the red haired teen felt her wrist empty. She looked down and gasped. "My bracelet!" She cried stressfully and looked around. It was the only thing from her past and she's lost it along with her memories.

She walked to the centre of the training grounds and looked around stressfully but couldn't find it. The green eyed girl fell to her knees with her hands on the grounds. Her heart was aching painfully and the tears dripped to the ground. "No, I couldn't have lost it!" She whispered and she felt like she lost hope.

That was until a shadow covered her and she looked up. The blonde haired man raised his hand to her, and in the middle of his palm was her bracelet. She shyly took the bracelet from him and wiped her tears. "Thank you." Mai squeaked and stood up. He nodded at this and turned around. But before he left, the man muttered a sentence which made her shiver.

"Be strong if you want to survive." This made her think. She had to stop crying and toughen up to be able to be stronger. She took a deep breath and walked up to her friends.

"Who was that guy?" Donald asked.

"I don't know. But he found my bracelet." She smiled and wore her bracelet again.

"He looks tough; you never know you might just fight him in the games." The Satyr said and then he talked about this hero called Hercules.

'Wow, he must be really strong.' Mai thought. After fighting, Sora, Donald and Goofy said that they were too tired to fight the final match so Mai had to. Seems that it wasn't heartless that she had to fight, but that guy who found her bracelet; Cloud.

"Light!" Mai shouted and her Keyblade appeared in her hand. M ran up to Cloud and swung her weapon at him which was blocked by his large sword. She skidded back and he ran up to her. The blue eyed man tried to slash her but was easily blocked by her Keyblade.

They engaged in battle and Sora cheered for her. She was panting for air and looked at him. 'I won't give up so easily.' She thought and they continued fighting. Cloud noticed her speed and agility. The blonde sensed an immense power and balanced light and darkness within her. 'There's something about this girl, something different from anyone else.'

Cloud crouched onto his knee and panted. He just got defeated by a girl. Her friends and the Satyr cheered for her and she smiled at this. 'I never knew I was that strong!' Mai walked up to Cloud and her Keyblade disappeared.

Then out of nowhere a monster appeared with a trio of dog heads. Mai screamed like a girl and Cloud stood in front of her. The monster was about to hit her. "Herc!" The Satyr exclaimed. They assumed it was Hercules who was holding down the monster. "Phil, get them out of here!" Hercules shouted. Mai looked around searching for Cloud but he wasn't there anymore.

The red haired girl heard the monster roar and stood there like a statue staring. Her brown haired Crush shouted, "Run M!" She didn't move a muscle frozen and Sora ran to her side. He took her hand and they started to run away. They went inside and Phil started to explain that the monster they saw outside was Cerberus, the guardian of the Underworld.

"I'm not sure if Herc can handle him." Phil mumbled and Mai walked up to the door. "Wait, where are you going?"

"To help Hercules." She said. "I'm doing it alone."

"Are you crazy?" Mai didn't listen to him and ran outside. She spotted Hercules and he was holding onto an unconscious Cloud. She gasped at this and ran. "Hey Cerberus." Mai yelled and the monster stomped to her.

"Wanna a piece of me?" She asked smugly and her Vining Destiny appeared in her hand.

"Two words for you sweet cheeks; Attack!" Phil shouted.

"That was one!" Mai said and looked at the monster. "You better get ready!" She hissed and Cerberus roared. She ran to the monster and jumped swinging her Keyblade at each of its heads.

After a few minutes she rolled to the ground and got up immediately. As she finished off a head she was covered with scratches. But then she got scratched badly on the shoulder. "Ahhhh!" Mai screamed with agony as the tears fell down her cheeks. "Heal!" She used some potion and it healed the wound. Cerberus was about to attack Hercules and Cloud. "NOOOOOO!" The Princess of twilight jumped in the air whilst holding her Keyblade with both hands and swung it once more.

Cerberus fell to the ground and Mai landed on top of the monster. Vining Destiny disappeared and she placed her hand on her hip. The wind made her hair dance and her face was emotionless. They all gasped at this, unbelievably. A girl defeated a monster 10 times bigger than her on her own.

Phil stood in the middle of Mai and Hercules and Sora, Donald and Goofy stood in front of them. "Thus, I hereby dub thee junior heroes and confer upon thee full rights and privileges to participate in the games. Further-" Just as Phil was about to continue, Donald interrupted.

"What do you mean 'junior heroes'?" He asked.

"You rookies still don't understand what it takes to be a true hero."

"So, what does it take?" Goofy asked.

"Well that's just something you'll have to find out for yourselves. Just the way I did." Hercules answered.

"No problem! We'll start by proving ourselves in the games." Sora said.

"There ain't gonna be any games for a while. Gotta clean up the mess from that battle first." Phil sighed.

"Alright then! We'll be back." Mai smiled and they walked to the door.

"Wait!" She stopped and turned to Phil.

"You're a true hero." She tilted her head to the side.

"Why do you always say that?" She asked.

"Because, I can see that in your heart, you were born a hero." Mai smiled at this. "And, I remember a long time ago, this girl came and she took care of things like how you did. You're both the same, with your heart." She gasped at this; who was that girl. And why did people say that to her?