Castle Oblivion

The four walked down the white hallway and Sora stopped walking. He pulled out a charm that was a blue color and shaped as a six point star.

"Who was it? Who's most important to me?" Sora asked. He stared at the charm and tried to recall who but he couldn't think of anyone. He sighed and a tear fell down his cheek. "Nothing..."

Noel noticed this and sighed, "You don't remember, do you?"

He shook his head, "No, I only remember Naminé, C'mon, do you guys remember anything at all?"

Donald sighed, "No. Sorry, 'Sora. It's important, but I just can't remember... I don't want to be but I'm getting scared."

"Then, let's make a promise!"

"Huh?" The other three looked at Goofy.

"What Sora said back there had my brain a-thinkin'. Whenever you make a promise that's super-duper big, maybe it gives you the courage to face the scary stuff!"

"Courage..." Sora repeated and nodded with a face of determination.

"Alright then, let's do it!" Noel said.

"Yeah!" Donald put a hand in, "Even if we get scared, or in trouble- or even if we get separated-"

"Or even if we sorta forget each other-" Goofy added and put his hand on top of Donald's.

"Whatever happens, we're friends!" Sora added his hand to the pile.

"Yeah and we'll watch each other's backs and protect each other!" Noel added his in.

"All for one, and one for all!" Goofy said.

~

They walked in and saw Axel and Marluxia, who was using Naminé as a shield.

"Is that your shield? Won't do you any good, I'm afraid." Axel said and Sora silently growled while Noel clenched his fist. Marluxia saw them and smirked.

"I wonder..." He said. "Are you listening, Sora and Noel?"

"Oh?" Axel heard the door close behind him and sensed them.

"Axel says he's willing to hurt to harm Naminé to get to me. You wouldn't let that happen, will you?" Marluxia asked smugly and Sora summoned the keyblade that was made from a bracelet... sadly he didn't remember whose.

Axel chuckled softly as they got in their fighting stances. "Oh, come now. You're Marluxia's puppet already?"

"After we finish you, he's next." Sora answered.

"Hmph... Now Sora. We've got more in common than you might think." He turned around. He saw the keyblade and that six point star charm at the end of it. He had a sudden flash of memory.

"Big brother, can you buy that star for me?" Beady bright green eyes stared up at a boy with spikey red hair. He rustled her hair.

"Anything for my little sis!" She pouted at this.

"Lea! Stop missing up my hair! And I'm not little!"

He sighed and sensed some of his Somebody's sister inside it. He looked down as the memory faded, "That keyblade... is something special. I know that charm when I see it."

Sora gasped, "What do you mean?"

"I'd really rather not fight you..." He smirked and looked back up, getting into his stance, "But I can't dishonor the organization, now, can I?"

Sora's friends turned into cards and Sora fought with Axel while Marluxia got away. Axel executed fast moves but thanks to Sora's keyblade he was quicker. Axel stepped back and put a hand to the place were his heart was.