Grandmother

Something sparkling flew and saved Sora. When the blue eyed boy opened his eyes, he was in the air and the people who saved him was Mai and Kenji, glittering with pixie dust. They each had and arm to hold Sora. "Thanks guys!" They smiled at him. Then Peter Pan snatched Tinkerbell from Hook's hand. Peter, Mai, Kenji, and Sora stood next to each other when they landed onto the boat again. The boy in green freed the fairy from the lamp.

"We didn't think you would be here Peter!" Sora said.

"You don't think I was going to leave you all and Tinkerbell behind, did you?" Peter asked rhetorically. Hook and Smee were nowhere in sight and suddenly five or six heartless were in front of them. "You ready?" Mai asked them and they nodded. "Okay, let's do this!" Her Vining Destiny appeared in her hand again, she was stronger in her heart. She had to stay strong for everyone, especially for her friends. The  four of them fought against the heartless and they finally defeated them in within three minutes.

They were outside a door and Peter knocked on it. "Is that you Smee? Did you finish them off?" Hook sounded very afraid and Sora, Mai, and Peter covered their mouths from laughing. Kenji simply smirked. The ginger haired boy held his nose and impersonated Smee perfectly. "Aye, Captain. They walked the plank, every last one of them. In that second, Hook came running out and looked around. Quietly Peter tiptoed up to the pirate and poked him with his dagger.

"OUCH!" He exclaimed and turned around. "P-Peter Pan, blast you!"

"Ready to make a splash, you codfish? Now it's your turn to walk the plank!"

"Not so fast!" He took out his sword and they started to fight. It was mainly Peter and Hook fighting but Mai, Kenji, and Sora were allies.

When they defeated the pirate, Peter chucked him into the water. When Hook saw the crocodile he screamed and started swimming as fast as he could as the crocodile chased after him. Mai laughed at this. "What a codfish!"

"I can't believe it! I fought a pirate. Wait 'til I tell Kairi, she wouldn't believe it." Sora said and Mai's smile turned into a frown. The red haired girl looked at the ground and her hair covered her eyes. She turned around and started to walk to the edge of the boat. Mai thought about Riku, how he betrayed them like that. The tears started to fall down her cheeks again.

"Mai, what's wrong?" Kenji asked and she turned to him.

"It's nothing." She mumbled. "I'm just a bit…boat sick." He frowned upon hearing that.

"Right... Somehow, I doubt it was nothing."

Then Tinkerbell appeared on Peter's shoulder.

"What, there's something at the clock tower?" He questioned.

They reached a city and saw this massive clock tower. It was night time, so the only sources of light were the moon, stars, lights on the streets and the clock. They saw Wendy who was sitting on the tower. Mai and Sora pushed the longest hand of the clock to the top. Then all of a sudden the clock started to sparkle and glow. A keyhole appeared in the middle and Mai's Keyblade appeared in her hand. She pointed it towards the keyhole and a ray of light was shot at the keyhole.

~

Riku

He was panting as the sweat rolled down his forehead out of exhaustion. "It was reckless to bring her here without at least using a vessel." Maleficent said as she stood in front of Riku. "Remember, relying too easily on dark powers could cost you your heart." The boy grinded his teeth together and got up when he heard a roar.

"A castaway. Though his world perished, his heart did not. When we took the princess from his castle, he apparently followed her here through sheer force of will. But fear not. No harm will come to you. He is no match for your power." Riku looked up at her with large eyes.