Monstro

Three children were battling with toy swords and the girl panted. The silverette boy laughed.

"Come on! I thought you two were better than that!" He said cockily. Mai and Sora looked at each other and nodded. They charged at him and knocked him back together.

"We are!" They said together and both of their faces were full of determination.

~

Reality…

"Knock it off!" Donald yelled and Mai woke up. She instantly got up and stretched whilst yawning.

"Thanks for waking me up from my nap!" She whispered.

She walked up to her friends and Goofy asked, "Are you okay Princess?" She nodded at this with a smile on her face but realised that he called her Princess. She placed her index finger on her lips.

"Don't call me Princess. I don't think I'm ready yet." She said quietly.

"I don't think you'll ever be ready." Sora muttered and Mai shot him a glare and he earned a bruise from this.

"Anyway, what are you guys doing?" The Princess asked and her voice echoed. She started to look around. "Where are we?" Then out of nowhere a chest fell on her head. She rubbed her head and groaned with pain.

"Uh, y'know I think that big ol' whale Monstro just swallowed us." Goofy said and Mai's eyes widened.

"What? We're inside a whale?" She asked shocked.

"And for today's weather: expect showers." He added and another chest fell on Mai.

"Ouch!"

"Heavy showers!" Mai giggled at Goofy's comment.

"Hey, who's there?" Donald shouted and they saw Pinocchio's head pop out from behind a big chest.

"It's me!" Mai awww'ed at this; he was so adorable. Sora rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Oh it's just Pinocchio!" Donald said. "Pinocchio?!" He asked shocked.

"Pinocchio?" Jiminy asked from Sora's shoulder.

"Where are you going Pinocchio?" Mai asked gently and he walked off.

"Come on everybody, after him! Quick!" Jiminy said and they followed him to a big wooden ship. She peeked over and saw Pinocchio showing a Gummi Block to an old man.

"You mean this will get us home?" He asked

"It's true!" Mai said. "So, how did you end up here Pinocchio?" The red haired girl walked up to the adorable puppet boy.

"Oh my, so the whale swallowed all of you too? My goodness." An older man said and they nodded. "My name is Geppetto. I'm Pinocchio's father. When we got separated, I travelled all over for him. Thank goodness we're together again. So you seem to know Pinocchio quiet well." Geppetto picked something up.

"Yes, we met him in Traverse Town. And I want to say that he's such an adorable son you have." Mai said.

"Oh, yes. I hope he was a good boy in my absence."

"Why of course he has!" She smiled.

"Well, we've all had quite a journey. Right Pinocchio, Pinocchio?" They looked around and he wasn't there.

"He must be around." Goofy said.

"Or he must have walked off. Don't worry Mr Geppetto, we'll bring Pinocchio back." She declared and they went in search of the puppet boy. They walked into the first Chamber.