Olympus Coliseum

They arrived at this world and it was quite sunny. The world was called the 'Olympus Coliseum'. They walked through the gates and appeared in this room. There was this little thing who was half goat, half human and Mai twitched. Sora walked up to the Satyr who was focusing on something else and slurred, "Ummm…" He was just as freaked out as Mai.

"Good timing, give me a hand will ya?" He said. "Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce this place up for the games." Sora nodded and tried to push it but apparently it weighed a ton. So Mai walked up to it, cracked her knuckled and tried to move it herself but couldn't. Even when the both of them tried to push the pedestal but they couldn't.

Sora walked back to the Satyr again. "It's way too heavy." The brown haired boy whined.

"What 'too heavy'? Since when have you been such a little-" The guy turned around and looked down at Sora. "Oh, wrong guy. What're you doing here?" Mai growled at this.

She cleared her voice and the Satyr looked at her up and down. "Hey there sweet cheeks!" Her green eyes widened at this and she gasped.

"Ewwwwwww…." Her face turned from shock to disgust. He started talking about the games, how heroes from all over come to the games and fight monsters.

"Oh yeah, we're heroes!" Donald said.

"Yeah and M here is a Princess, she's definitely a hero." Goofy mumbled and she smiled at this.

'How sweet.' She thought.

"Yeah, and Sora is a great hero too!" Mai smiled at her friend.

"That runt? You've got to be kidding me!" The Satyr started laughing his head off and Sora pouted at this.

"What are you laughing at? I've fought so many monsters."

"Yeah, Sora's right. If you're so strong why don't you move that thing yourself?" He cracked his knuckles and winked at her.

She went over and sat on top of the pedestal to make it worse. He started to push the pedestal and it didn't move even a bit. Mai, Sora, Donald and Goofy watched him as he struggled and he sat on the ground panting. "Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well, well let's see what you can do." Mai nodded at this and they went outside. She and Sora started to train with barrels which were a success.

"You know you ain't that bad kid!" The Satyr said and Sora grinned at this.

"Looks like I'm headed for the games!" He said.

"Afraid not!"

"WHAT?!" Mai asked. "Didn't you see him? He was really good."

"Two words: You guys ain't heroes." The red haired teen started to count her fingers and exclaimed.

"That's four words!"

"But you!" The Satyr pointed at Mai. "You are what I think is a true hero." Mai pressed her hand to her heart and gulped.

"Me? A hero? I…I…" He gave her a ticket.

"Yes, you are a potential hero."

"I won't fight in the games." Mai muttered and Sora gasped at this.

"Why not?" The Satyr asked.

"I'm not going to fight if Sora's not in." She crossed her arms and looked away stubbornly. Sora blushed at this, she was such a great friend. She was so kind.

They went outside to the Coliseum gates. But for a moment, Mai felt this presence which didn't feel right. It was as if there was a cold wind which caused a shiver up and down her spine.

"Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn't you say?" A person said and they turned around. There was a blue-grey humanoid with a blue flaming head.

"Who are you?" Donald asked.

"Whoa hold on there fuzz boy. Wait let me guess…" He walked up to the group. "You want to enter the games right?" The guy placed a hand on Sora's shoulder and Mai glared at him. Something wasn't up with this guy. "Well then hey, get a load of this." A ticket appeared in his hand.

"A pass?" Sora asked and he took it.

"Wait, I don't trust him not even a bit." Mai glared at him and he looked down, amused with crossed arms. It was as if through his eyes, the girl turned into a young woman he saw a decade ago, with sapphire blue eyes and straight bright red hair, who was tall and curvy but with the same glare. Then Mai turned into herself again. "You're just like that girl who I met a decade ago."

"Excuse me?" Mai asked freaked out and then the guy walked off leaving a confused girl. 'What was he talking about?'