Wonderland

Mai left the room and went to the Arena. From a distance she saw Cloud sitting down and she ran up to him. "Hey, are you okay?!" She asked and he looked up at her.

"Yeah." He mumbled and she frowned at this. She knew he was lying.

"You're lying I can tell. Tell me the truth, are you okay?" He sighed with defeat.

"I'm looking for someone. Hades promised to help." He muttered.

"Who's Hades?" She asked.

"The guy who gave your friend that pass and he rules the Underworld." Cloud looked at the ground and sulked even more. "I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired." He stood up and looked up. "I fell into darkness and I couldn't find the light."

"You'll find it." She said and he looked at her. "I can see that you have a bit of light left in your heart. You'll find it someday." She smiled. "I'm looking too."

"For your light?" She nodded. He placed a hand on her head. "You have your light." He smirked and thought of that spikey haired boy, walking passed her, "It's in your heart... and in that boy, you seem to like him."

"H-how 'bout another match someday?" she quickly, and nervously, changed the subject, "No cheating with any dark powers!" He stopped walking.

"I think I'll pass." He mumbled and she giggled at this. He left and they left too and boarded the Gummi Ship. They went to another world which was full of animals and had to fight heartless there. They fought this guy named Clayton and opened a new Keyhole which was a gateway to another world.

Mai, Donald, Goofy and Sora floated in this hole until they landed on the ground. Goofy hit his head onto the ground and Mai looked at her surroundings. This world looked a bit strange and to make it even weirder was that there was a rabbit that ran past them.

"Oh my fur and whiskers. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" He was wearing a top and trousers with glasses and was carrying a clock. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here I should be there." Mai twitched. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The Queen, she'll have my head for sure!"

'Woah, some Queen you have.' Mai thought and decided to follow the rabbit to see what was going on. Sora, Donald and Goofy ran after her. They ran everywhere and went through doors which got smaller and was one after the other.

The rabbit went through this tiny door and Mai kneeled. "How did he get so small?" She wondered.

"No you're simply too big!" The door knob said and she jumped.

"It talks!" Donald and Mai stated the obvious.

"Must you be so loud? You woke me up." The knob yawned and her eyebrow twitched.

"Good morning." Goofy waved.

"Good night! I need more sleep." He closed his eyes.

"Wait, what do we have to do to be smaller?" Sora asked.

"Why don't you try the bottle over there?" They turned around and there were four bottles on the table. They drank from the bottles and turned smaller.

"Oh my god!" Mai's voice was a bit higher. She looked around. "Wow!" They jumped down from the table and onto the ground. Then they went through a doorway.

"I'm on trial but why?" Mai and the others watched a young innocent girl getting judge by this woman.

"Her majesty, the Queen of Hearts presiding." The rabbit said.

"This girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it." The Queen of Hearts pointed. "And the reason is…" Mai crossed her arms and tapped her foot. She thought that the girl was innocent, what could she have done? "…because I say so that's why!" The red haired girl growled.