Kenji's Memory

They all were at Aladdin's house. "So, Jasmine is not in Agrabah." He sighed and this touched Mai's heart. He was so worried about Jasmine. "Sora, Mai let's go find her!" They both looked at the ground with frowns on their faces like they were getting told off.

"Sorry, we can't take you with us." They said in unison.

"W-why not?!" He asked.

"It would be muddling…" Goofy sighed.

"Meddling!" Donald corrected. Mai took a step forward and placed a hand on her heart.

"Aladdin, I promise you that we'll find Jasmine. I'll do it, die trying!" He looked up at her and could see the determination within her green eyes.

"Hey, Al! You got one wish left, you can wish for Jasmine to be here!" Genie exclaimed.

"I wish…" Genie was getting ready to grant it. "I wish for your freedom Genie!" He said and the blue Genie started to glow. When he stopped glowing, he had feet and his gold bangles weren't on him.

"A deal's a deal Genie. Now, you can go anywhere else. You're your own master now." Aladdin said. "But, if you can, it'd be great if you could go along with them and help Sora and Mai find Jasmine." Genie crossed his arms.

"Hmmm, sorry Al. I'm done taking orders from others." They all sighed at this. "But…a favour, now that's entirely different. I guess I could give that a try!" Mai smiled widely at this.

"Yes!" She punched the air.

~

Somewhere else…

"That smarmy vizier could've had 'em…" Hades said. "If some people had stuck around to give him a hand." He looked down.

Kenji glared at him, "Well, sorry for doing our job..."

"Hey, we did my part. We brought the princess, didn't we? And even then…" Riku clenched his fist trying to control all his anger and jealousy. The memory of his best friends appeared in his mind again.

"Jafar was beyond help, consumed by his own hatred. One should beware of letting it burn too fiercely." Maleficent said. Kenji gasped as he looked at Riku. He was worried for him; What if did let the jealous take control of him?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Lighten up! I'm as cool as they come. Okay?" Hades mumbled. "By the way, kid have we got something special for you." Riku looked up and Kenji watched carefully.

"Huh?"

"Yes, we had a deal. You help us, and we grant you your wish…" He saw a floating ghost like Kairi in front of them. Kenji gasped as he recognized her. She brought the memory back of Radiant Garden as well as Mai and Kairi. He also remember who caused the darkness in the place of his home- none other then who he was working for. He glared at her until she looked at him. He felt he need to warn Riku about her and what she has done.

"Kairi." He smirked evilly.

"Go to her, your vessel is waiting." Maleficent smiled wickedly. Hook came walking in.

"Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise. It won't be a pleasant voyage." He said.

Kenji stopped, "Hold on, why are you doing this for him?"

"Yeah, what's the catch?" Riku picked up on Kenji's anger and suspension.

"Silly boy, you are nothing but a son to me." She cupped his cheek.

"I seriously doubt that!" Riku slapped her hand away with disgust.

"Believe what you wish. But lest we forget, I kept my end of the bargain." Riku stared at her for a while until he turned around and walked off.