Genie Jafar

They reached Agrabah again and it seemed that there were heartless everywhere. But what made it easier was that Aladdin, Sora, Donald and Goofy fought as well. They reached the main street and saw Jafar and Jasmine.

"Setting your sights a little high, aren't you boy?" Jafar asked. "Back to your hole street rat. I will not allow you to trouble the Princess anymore."

"Jasmine!" Aladdin yelled.

"I'm so sorry Aladdin!" Jasmine apologised.

"Genie, help Jasmine." He whispered and rubbed the lamp. Then the Genie appeared with Jasmine in his arms.

"One wish left! You're making this really easy, you know." He exclaimed.

"So sorry boy," Jafar laughed "I'm afraid your second wish has been denied." A red parrot flew up to Jafar with the lamp in his claws. Mai gasped at this. The lamp fell in Jafar's hands and they couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm sorry Al…" The Genie sighed and disappeared. Jasmine fell into a pot and the pot turned into a spider kind of heartless.

"And now, I bid you all farewell. Attack!" Jafar ordered and disappeared.

Now, they were surrounded by heartless and there was no exit. Mai summoned her keyblade. They started fighting the heartless but most of them were jumping themselves onto Mai. "Get off me!" She kicked with both her feet and Sora destroyed them.

After a few minutes they defeated all the heartless and Aladdin called out, "Jasmine!" Then they heard a spine chilling laugh; Jafar's laugh.

"To the desert! Come on let's move!" Aladdin ordered and they followed him as they sprinted to the desert.

When they got there it was dark again and this time, a massive lion's head rose from the sand and the ground shook. There was something odd about the lion's head, Mai thought. It was as if she felt this dark power coming from it. Mai, Sora and Aladdin fought the darkness which was controlling it.

When Mai climbed to the top of its head where the source of darkness was, she felt a bit dizzy because of how high she was from the ground. Then all of a sudden her keyblade started to sparkle and glow. "What is this?" Mai asked. The dim light turned even more powerful and it blinded everyone, except Mai who still covered her eyes. When she opened her eyes, the darkness went away and Mai jumped off the head and onto the ground.

"What happened?" Sora asked and she looked at her Keyblade.

"I have no idea." She answered and they entered the Cave of Wonders. They started to run around the cave fighting heartless and swimming in the water, but Mai had to hold onto Sora's shoulders again. Then they reached this room full of treasure. "Wow!" Mai said as she looked around, so many golden coins, valuable treasures and beautiful gems.

They then reached a chamber and Mai heard voices. She raised her hand for them to stop and started listening.

"That girl again?" A woman asked.

"She's more tenacious than I expected, that insolent girl." Jafar said and Mai growled at this. "Why not explain the situation to the boys, Kenji and Riku?" Just of the mention of their names made Mai's green eyes widen; how did they know them? This was very odd. Mai's fist clenched and she ran into the room.

"No, Mai, wait!" Sora mumbled quietly but it didn't stop her.

"Doing so may actually prove useful to our…" Jafar turned around and saw the red haired girl.

"Hey! Are you Maleficent?!" Mai yelled and pointed at the woman. She gasped and her eyes widened when she saw Mai, and then she disappeared.

"Jafar let Jasmine go!" Aladdin yelled.

"Not a chance." Jasmine was lying on the ground unconscious. "You see she's a Princess…"

'Pfft! Thanks for pointing out the obvious!' Mai rolled her eyes.

"One of the seven who somehow hold the key to opening the door." Jafar said.

"Open…?" Goofy asked.

"…the door?" Donald ended the sentence.

"But you fools won't live to see what lies beyond it!" Mai's eyebrow twitched at this.

"Says the one whose older than us." She hissed under her breath.

"Genie, my second wish is to crush them!" Jafar shouted and they gasped at this; no! Genie looked very sad and he sighed. Then all the exits of the room and the keyhole were blocked. Mai looked up and ran to Jafar. The royal vizier shot a ray of fire towards Mai from his staff. Sora's blue eyes widened and he dashed in front of the red haired girl. She gasped and her eyes brimmed with tears; Sora took the hit. She placed her hand onto his chest and yelled "Cure!"

The Princess of Twilight looked up at Jafar with anger. Darkness surrounded her. "How dare you?!" She said through her teeth and her Vining Destiny appeared in her hand. She ran up to him and swung her Keyblade at him. It was easily blocked by his counter attack and Mai was on the other side of the room.

"What's going on?" She asked herself and then her mother's voice appeared.

"Hold your keyblade and use the bracelet." She held on to her keyblade and looked at her bracelet. It suddenly glowed and the keyblade transformed into bow and arrows. She stood up and fought alongside her friends. It was extremely difficult but in the end they succeeded. Jafar started to shout with pain and he disappeared.

They ran up to Jasmine and just as they got there the fight wasn't quite finished.

"Genie, my final wish!" They turned around and Mai cursed under her breath.

"I want you to make me an all-powerful genie." He said and they couldn't believe it. Genie closed his eyes and granted the wish.

Jafar turned into a terrifying and enormous red Genie who looked extremely evil and powerful. It was as if it was like when Mai saw Cerberus for the first time. 'This is going to be a hard fight!' She predicted. Mai, Sora and Aladdin stood there staring at the Jafar's Genie who roared. They ran up to him and started to fight.

"Blizzara!" Mai and Sora yelled and froze a part of the evil Genie. This seemed to affect him slightly and the red haired teen knew what to do.

"Sora!" She shouted and he looked at her. "Use the magic! It'll work." He nodded and they used all kind of magical tricks, as well as using their Keyblades. Just as Jafar's Genie was extremely weak, Mai's bracelet glowed again and this finished the evil Genie off.

Aladdin and the others ran up to the place where Jasmine was supposed to be, to find it empty. "Jasmine?" Aladdin asked and he looked around. Sora's Keyblade started to glow and he locked the keyhole. Then all of a sudden, the place started to shake and tremble.

"What's going on?" Goofy asked. They all ran to the Magic carpet and Sora took Mai's hand.

"Come on M!" He yelled and they got onto the carpet. The Magic carpet flew up really quick and Sora lost balance.

"Ah!" He tripped backwards and gripped onto the carpet. "Help!" He called out and Mai took his hand. She started to pull him up with all her force and she finally got him up. He fell on top of her and they both panted. Mai's cheeks were burning hot out of exhaustion.

A pair of cyan eyes watched them and seethed with loathing and jealousy as he grinded his teeth together. 'Oh he is going to pay! He's seriously gonna pay!' He thought and disappeared. Kenji sighed and followed him.

'He's too jealous...'