Hollow Bastion

They got back to Cid and he said that he installed the navigation. They found Kenji and got into the Gummi Ship and went to a new world; Hollow Bastion. They flew done and landed on this floating rock. There were these waterfalls around them, but they were going up instead of down. Mai and Kenji felt like they've been in this world before but couldn't remember at all.

"Why do I have this feeling like I've been here before?" Mai asked and Kenji looked at her.

"I mean, Maleficent brought here but even then this place felt familiar to me." He held his chin.

"That's strange." Sora said.

"I know, but it's just in here." She placed her hand on her heart. "I can feel it, but it's not in my memories." Then all of a sudden they heard a roar and this made Mai jump onto Sora, who held her in his arms. "What was that?!"

"Let's find out." She gasped at Sora's answer and gulped. She got off him and they started to glide onto the floating rocks which were ahead.

"No vessel, no help from the heartless. So tell me, how did you get here?" Riku asked curiously to a beast dressed in a purple cape and pants. The Beast placed his claws onto his chest.

"I simply believed; nothing more to it. When our world fell into darkness, Belle was taken from me. I vowed I would find her again no matter what. So here I am. She must be here. I will have her back!" The Beast yelled.

"Take her if you can." Riku said nonchalantly and the Beast jumped onto the rock he was on. The silver haired boy did a backflip and swung his Soul Eater at the Beast, who landed on the rock he was previously on. He roared with agony and dropped to the ground. Riku's smirk drops when he heard a shout.

"NOOOO!" Mai cried and ran to the Beast's side with Sora, Kenji, Donald and Goofy. "What are you doing?" She asked with tears in her eyes. Riku's glare softened and he was about to step forward but Sora stood in front of her.

"Stop!" The brown haired boy assumed that his best friend was going to hurt his crush/ best friend.

"It's best you not hurt anyone, Riku!" Kenji drew his deul swords and stood in front of them.

"So you finally made it. About time. I've been waiting for you, especially you Mai" She growled as she sensed he was flirt with her. Her face showed an irritated.

"Don't you dare flirt with me! You are not my crush and I do not even want you to go out with you!" Mai yelled and Riku felt his heart broke. He seen it coming but it still hurt. He knew she like Sora- she told him. But he had a crush on her and now it's completely crushed. He growled.

"Sora, we've always been rivals, and even now, haven't we?" Riku glared at Mai for a moment and the red haired girl clenched her fist; this wasn't the same Riku before. "You've always pushed me, as I've always pushed you."

"Riku…" Sora trailed off. Mai and Kenji readied their weapons.

"But it all ends here. There can't be two Keyblade masters." Mai's tears fell down her cheeks when he said the first sentence but she felt her blood boil when she heard the second.

"No! I think you're forgetting something." Mai called out and they all looked at her. She touched her heart. "Don't take me as if I'm invisible. Don't take me as if I'm useless. Don't take me as if I can't fight and definitely don't take me as a damsel in distress because I am a Keyblade master as well!"

"Yeah, she's right Riku! Mai's more stronger than me and Sora combined. And you're challenging us?" Kenji shouted.

"As if you haven't realised yet!" Riku barked at the spikey haired boy.