Stormy Night

AN Hello Krusty Krew! I hope you have a great day ahead of you! I'm going drop you a chapter! For some reason wattpad cover app is doing something weird so I'm going to check it out.

***

She rowed her boat up to the docks of the main island with Sora. He tied the boats to it and She thanked him for it.

"It's not a problem at all!" He smiled.

She giggled and looked up at the stars. "So beautiful..."

"Ever wonder what they are?" Sora finished his own and smiled up at her.

"Well..." She closed her eyes and something was squeezing her heart inside. A single tear dropped off of her face. "I don't know..."

He saw her face and tilted his head. Why was she crying? They suddenly felt an unusual breeze and looked out to sea. Mai got a smell of it. It was like the aftertaste of a bitter dark chocolate. Her head felt light and she couldn't keep her eyes open.

"Sora, can you carry me home? I'm tired..." She yawned and Sora nodded.

"S-sure... Piggyback or bridal style?" He blushed.

"I... don't care..." She fell to her knees. Sora eyes widened.

"Mai!" He knelt down next to her. She had her eyes closed and her breathe was light. He sighed in relief as he realized she was asleep. He then small smiled, picking her up. He wrapped her arms around his neck and she hugged him during her sleep. He quietly chuckled and put her legs by his sides for a piggyback ride.

He heard her snoring as he neared her house. He giggled and blushed. He was about to knock on the door when he saw a note that said:

Mai,

Went to get groceries and other needs. Be back soon.

~Mom & Dad

Sora sighed and made his way to his house. 'Right, she can stay with us again tonight.'

***

In Mai's Mind...

"My little flower, please open your eyes." The redhead opened her eyes to see a beautiful young woman with her hair- her red curly hair! The facial features matched, too. The only difference was the height, the glasses, and eyes. Where Mai had green, she had blue.

"Wait, are you possibly related to me?" Mai asked.

She sadly smiled and nodded, "I will always and forever be in your heart til-"

"My memory fails and I can no longer breath..." She said, looking down. She closed her eyes and felt a hand on her cheek. Something clicked in her memory. She looked up smiling, tears falling. She hugged the woman. "M-mom?"

"Flower, I missed you so much..." She kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Why did you have to go?" The green-eyed girl whispered, close to sobbing.

"Shh, there, there, my flower." She stroked her hair, calming her down, "Everything has it's time. The sun has set on my time. And now... It's time it raises with you."