Agrabah

They arrived in another world named Agrabah. It seemed that there were many heartless in that world as well and for a moment, Mai felt like there was someone who was controlling the heartless. They started running around, fighting the heartless.

When Mai walked past she noticed something from the corner of her eye. She stopped walking and noticed a very pretty girl who was hiding behind barrels. "Who's there? Hello?" She asked and Mai walked closer to her.

"You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you." Mai spoke gently and she walked closer to her. "My name is Mai" She smiled and Sora, Donald and Goofy walked up to them.

"My name is Jasmine. I am the daughter of the Sultan of Agrabah."

"That makes you a Princess?" Sora asked and she nodded.

"Mai is a Princess as well." Goofy said and the redhead gasped.

"Well, I am but I'm not." Jasmine tilted her head to the side. "Uh…just call me Mai!" She said.

"My father has been deposed by Jafar, who now controls the city." Jasmine sighed.

"Jafar?" Goofy asked.

"He's the royal vizier. He's gained evil powers and seized Agrabah. He's desperately looking for something, something he calls the 'keyhole'." They gasped at this. "Jafar caught me trying to escape but he helped me."

"Who helped you?" Sora asked.

"We were hiding nearby, but he left a while ago to take care of something… Oh I hope Aladdin's alright!" Mai smiled at this; how cute!

"Aladdin, where might I find this street rat?" A voice said and they looked up to see a tall man dressed in red and black standing on top of a wall. "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear princess. These little rats won't do you see, especially that insolent girl!" Mai growled at this; who does he think he is?

"Jasmine run!" Sora whispered and she ran away.

"Hey you jerk! Who you callin' 'insolent girl'? Come and say that to my face!" He smirked amused at this and Mai grinded her teeth together. She and her brown haired friend summoned their Keyblades.

"Ah, the boy and girl who has the key. But most importantly, girl that is indeed the Princess of Twilight." She gulped and the grip on her keyblade tightened.

"You're not going to get her!" Sora shouted out and many heartless appeared. The red haired girl knew it; they were being controlled! They fought the heartless without any major problems and Mai noticed that Jafar walked away. 'Pfft! What a coward!' She thought. They started to walk around the city of Agrabah and reached the desert. Then out of nowhere a flying carpet appeared in front of them. Mai's eyebrow twitched. "Well that's something you don't see every day!" She mumbled and crossed her arms.

"What do you think it wants us to do?" Sora asked and Mai shrugged.

"Probably, he wants us to go along with them." Donald suggested and Mai face turned pale.

"Yeah come on let's go!" Goofy cheered and got on the carpet. They all stared at the red haired girl who gulped and stepped back. "What's wrong Princess?" Donald asked and her cheeks turned red. She shook her head and flustered.

"Come on Mai!" Sora shouted and she stood still.

"Uhhhhhhhh…." Mai slurred and Sora walked up to her. He took her arm and she shook her head vigorously. "I can't!"

"Why not?" She looked at the ground and blinked.

"I'm…" He lifted her chin and she stared into his eyes. "I'm…afraid of…heights." Sora smiled at this and took her hand.