Hook's Ship

Mai, Sora, Donald and Goofy made their way towards the Palace. When they got there, there was an ugly, fat octopus with light purple skin, white hair and red lipstick. "Why look, we have company!" She said and Mai noticed that King Triton's trident was in her hand and that the King was injured. "I'm afraid you're a little late my sweethearts." This made Mai and Sora shiver and the octopus woman disappeared.

"Daddy." Ariel sighed.

"The trident…We must get it back." The King mumbled.

"Come on let's go!" Sora exclaimed and they were proceeding to the exit until Ariel saw to them.

"Wait, I'm going with you. My father is hurt and it's all my hurt. I have to stop Ursula." She said and Mai and Sora nodded.

"That's right, I'm right behind you Ariel!" Sebastian said and they made their way towards Ursula's Lair.

"Come out, you can't run!" Donald shouted.

"Your time has come!" Sebastian said and Ursula showed them her war face which was scary. First of all, Mai and Sora started to use magic on the cauldron. Then after, they took on Ursula. Those eels floated in the water and disappeared into the darkness. "You'll pay for this!" Ursula yelled and left. They followed after her.

"You pathetic fools! I rule the seas now!" She yelled and their surroundings started to tremble. "The sea and all its spoils bow to my power."

There was a cloud of smoke come out from the bottom of Mai and Sora. "Mai!" The brown haired boy took his crush's hand and they swam away from it. When they got up, they turned around and screamed. Ursula was massive.

"Aw, look at the cute little couple." Mai pulled her hand away from Sora and blushed.

"I'm not cute!!" She yelled and they fought her. She was extremely hard to beat because she kept on zapping Mai and Sora but in the end they finally beat her. Ursula sunk into the darkness and a powerful light came out of her hand and there appeared King Triton's trident.

They were in the grotto and the trident glowed and floated from Ariel's hands. It connected with the trident on the wall and there opened a keyhole. Sora pointed his Keyblade at the keyhole locking it. "Mai, about you're home. Tell me what it's like?" Ariel asked curiously and she gasped at this. Her eyes brimmed with tears and she touched her paining and breaking heart. She looked down and sighed. 'Home...' She felt like saying.

Ariel frowned at this and placed a hand onto Mai's shoulder. "Mai, are you alright?" She looked up and smiled whilst nodding. "If you can travel the worlds, then maybe I can." The Princess started to swim up. "So many places I want to see. I know I'll get there someday! I'll find a way somehow. I'm sure of it!"

"Well if you find it, do me a favour and let me out of it!" Sebastian said and they laughed at this.

~

Riku sighed and looked up at the stars, watching for Mai and Sora's ship. Maleficent came up to him.

"Riku... I have some troubling news."

"What's wrong?"

"Kenji is planning to hurt Mai." He gasped and turned to him, "That and he was talking with Sora. He told him to keep you away from the girl you treasure."

"What?!" He growled.

"You know what this means? Anyone who talks to an enemy is the enemy. He has betrayed us." She said. "The traitor must be illuminated."

"Understood..." He smirked, "I got an Idea."

~

They were on this ship and Mai and Sora walked around. "Hey, Mai you okay?" The brown haired boy asked and she looked up at him with a nonchalant face.