Shattered Glass

Mai nodded at Jiminy who closed his journal. She stood up, wiped the tears away and stretched. She walked up to Kenji, Sora, Donald, Goofy and a boy dressed in green with ginger hair. "Who are you?" Goofy asked.

"I'm the answer to your prayers." The boy said enthusiastically and there was a silence. "Okay fine then. Have it your way."

"Wait, you're stuck here too." Mai pointed out and the boy looked at her. He smiled as his eyes sparkled.

"Oh my goodness, Gemma! It's been such a long time!" Mai twitched at this and wondered; who is Gemma? "How's Aqua, Terra, and Ven?" They all went silent (insert cricket sound) and Kenji coughed.

"Excuse me?" She asked and the boy's smile dropped.

"You're not Gemma, are you?"

"A) I'm not Gemma. 2)…" Sora, Kenji, Donald and Goofy snickered at the order she was going in. "…My name is Mai and I don't know who Gemma is!" The ginger haired boy's mouth turned into an 'O' and she heard snickering. Mai turned to her friends with a scowl on her face. "What are you guys laughing at?" They shook their heads and she crossed her arms. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked the boy.

"I'm just waiting for someone." He answered.

"Who?" Sora questioned and a glow appeared and spun around Mai.

"Tinkerbell, what took you so long?" The glow turned into a fairy with a green dress and blonde haired tied up in a bun. "Great job, so you found Wendy?"

"Hold on, there was another girl there, too?" He asked and Tinkerbell pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Are you crazy? There is no way I'm gonna leave Wendy there!"

"Aha! She must be pretty jealous." Donald pointed out and Tinkerbell kicked Donald.

"Hey Tinkerbell." Mai whispered and the fairy stood on her shoulder. "I know the feeling." She whispered very quietly with a smirk and they winked at each other. Tinkerbell flew out of the room they were trapped in.

"Come on Tink, open the door!" The boy said.

"Ahem!" Sora cleared his throat.

"Oh, I'm Peter Pan."

"I'm Sora." Sora said.

"How about you?" He asked Kenji.

"Kenji." He pointed at himself with his thumb, "Kenji Leonhart."

"Okay we're in this together but only 'til we find Wendy." They got out of the room and were walking; all except for Peter Pan who was flying.

"How come you can fly?" Goofy asked curiously.

"Anyone can fly? You wanna try?" Mai's eyes widened with amazement.

"Oooh! Me first." The red haired girl raised her hand like a little child. Tinkerbell appeared and sprinkled some pixie dust on them.

"Achoo!" Mai sneezed and Kenji, Sora, Donald and Goofy tried to fly but couldn't. But when the red haired girl tried she opened her eyes and was flying.

"Woah!" Sora said.

"How are you doing that?" Kenji asked.

"Do you believe in fairies?" Peter Pan asked and Mai smiled.

"Yes, I do, in my dreams I saw someone telling me that fairies truly exist. So I believe in them. " She replied.

"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!" The green eyed girl and Peter Pan said in unison. Sora tilted his head and smiled at this.