A new story begins.

Luna's P.O.V.
His hands were on my waist and my hands were in his hair, my legs wrapped tightly around his torso as he bit at my neck, causing me to moan.

He climbed on top of me more, causing me to chuckle.

"Jerome, stop." I giggle.

"And why should I?" He smiles.

"Because I'm going to be late for Chestnut's ride."

"She can wait." Jerome caressed my cheek.

"Not if Robbie and I promised we would teach Issabella how to ride." I smirk. Jerome sighs.

"Fine. Go have fun."

"I will, and put a shirt on." I laugh, pushing him off of me and walking out the door. I grab my jacket and go out the back door and into the stables, where my horse calls for me.

"I'm coming girl." I chuckled, walking over to her and petting her. I hold an apple in my hand. I hold in front of her and feed it to her.

"Come on. We're going to be late." I climb on top of her and grasp her mane, kicking her side as we run out of the stables and into the forest and meeting up with Robbie and Parker who were on their horses.

Issabella and Tommy were next to two horses. I trot up to them and smile. Issabella's horse was a snowy white horse while Tommy's was a sandy blonde horse.

Robbie's horse was jet black and Parker's was a grey horse with spots. Both of the Tommy's and Issabella's horses were already harnessed and saddled.

"You're late." Robbie says.

"You can blame Jerome, not me." I say, trotting over to Robbie so I was next to him. He smiles at me and I smile back. We've always been so close that we treat each other like brother and sister.

"Ok. Issabella, walk your horse over to me. I get off of Chestnut and go over to Issabella.

"First things first, earn her trust." I say.

"How?"

"Stroke the bridge of her nose. Horses see that as a sign of trust." Issabella goes to pet the mares nose but the horse goes crazy, neighing and kicking around. Robbie quickly gets off his horse and grabs the horses reins so it stayed silent.

Tommy went over to Issabella to make sure that she stayed back as Robbie calmed the horse down.

"What did I do wrong?"

"You moved to fast. Do it slowly." I say. Issabella slowly walked up to her horse where Robbie held her reins to prevent the horse from hurting her.

Issabella slowly reached her hand out as the mare tried to back up. Issabella pet her nose and the mare let her.

"Now that you have her trust, what will you name her?"

"Silver."

"Ok, now try to mound her." Issabella got on Silver and held her reins.

"Give the reins to me. You still don't know how to control her and this isn't the right place to do it." Robbie says. Issabella hands the reins to him as Tommy gets on his horse.

"Why not?" Issabella asked as Robbie took hold of the reins. He turned his horse around and we started walking farther into the woods.

"Because we don't have enough room."
We walked down a trail and soon came to a clearing with a large ring. We walk in the middle and Robbie hands Silver's
reins back to Issabella.

"Kick her lightly and lead he over to the end of the ring." I say. Issabella does that and makes it to the end of the ring.

"Good." I smile.

"Let's continue."

                              ******
We continued with teaching Issabella how to ride for the rest of the morning and she's made good progress.

"How bout we go back for lunch?" Robbie suggested.

"You guys can go. I'm going to head to the training center to practice. How about you guys get Silver her own stall in the stables and teach Issabella how to groom her." I say.

"Ok. I'll tell Jerome where you are then?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah." I smile.  We go our separate ways and I get to the training center, getting off of Chestnut and walking to my bow and quiver and going over to a target.

I nock my bow and pull the string to my cheek, focusing on the target. I was just about to shoot when a British accent filled the air.

"Hello love."

Peter's P.O.V.
I came to Storybrook to find some new Lost Boys when I hear a beautiful voice.

"Robbie that was one time." A girl laughs.

"It was still funny how you slipped on the ice and fell into my arms." A voice like mine says.

"Yeah and then Jerome beat you up for you touching Luna." A voice like Felix says.

"Where was I when this happened?" Someone else asked.

"You and Henry stayed back in the mansion to play the Xbox because you didn't want to leave the game." The girl voice says.

Henry. Like the savior's son? I think to myself. I follow the voice to find a beautiful 18 year old girl with brunette hair like mine and a gentle face. She was accompanied by a boy who looked exactly like me and Felix who also looked 18.

Two 15 year olds, one boy and one girl were also there.

"So what did Regina want with you?" The older brunette asked.

"My mom just got word from a certain Dark One that you know who is around." Wait. So this means that this girl is the daughter of Regina! What else is new?

"And any update on Henry's powers?" The same brunette asked again. Now the Truest Believer has powers!

So if the girl is Hook and Emma's daughter, that means that Henry is her brother.

"No." The girl sighs. They enter a large pen and stay there for a while before the group goes back the way they came as the girl goes somewhere else.

I decide to follow her into a new clearing as she grabbed a bow, getting ready to shoot. I decide to make my presence known and step up to her.

"Hello love." I smile.

The girl gasps and points the bow to me. Her eyes scan over me, stopping at the dagger hanging from my belt. I could already see a plan forming in her head.

"So my mom was right. You are in town." She sneered, narrowing her eyes at me.

"So you know me." I smile.

"Your reputation is known throughout the town." She says, no emotion in her voice. 

"What's your name love?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Can't I be a little curious about you?" I step up to her and caressed her cheek. She backs away.

"Don't." She snaps.

"Feisty. I like it." I smirk.

"Luna!" Someone calls.

"So that's your name. Luna."

"So what?"

"Luna!" Luna lowers her bow and looks around. The brunette who Luna was with earlier runs in the clearing with another boy with ginger hair.

"Luna!" The ginger runs up to Luna.

"Jerome, what are you doing here?"

"I expected you to come home with the others because I had a surprise for you. But when Robbie said that you were here, I came looking for you to find you with him. Are you ok?" I smirk.

"The question is, should you be worried for her?"