Pan's Thinking Tree.

Peter's P.O.V.
We have dinner and Flurry, Cassie, Luna and I walk back to my Thinking Tree, climbing up.

"Where are we going?" Flurry asked as we climb up on a branch.

"To see this." I pull the branches and the sunset light floods in the canopy.

"This is really pretty." Flurry smiled.

"Thank you. I come up here to clear my head sometimes."

"Your Thinking Tree. This is where you first landed when you came to Neverland."

"Smart girl." I complement. I lay back and rest against the base as Luna holds Cassie and I take Flurry in my lap.

"So Flurry, what do you mean when your parents didn't want you with your wings?" I ask.

"The day I went to the park, was the day that my parents were going to cut off my wings."

"What?" I gasp.

"I went to the park to see if they would forget about them cutting my wings off." Cassie came over to Flurry and hugged her.

"I'm sworry."

"Thanks Cassie." She smiled.

"Cas has been through just as much pain as you so he can understand what you're going through." Luna smiled.

"Really?" Flurry asked.

"Yes." I say.

"What is his story?" Flurry asked.

"Is it ok if I tell Cas?" Luna asked. Cassie nods.

"His parents died and he was sent to his abusive aunt." Luna says.

"Then how did he come here?"

"It was all Felix's idea." I say.

"How?" Flurry looked at me.

"He dared me not to use my pipes so I went to the Enchanted Forest to find new Lost Boys. When I about to give up, I heard screaming and followed it to a window where a woman was abusing Cas. I offered him help to get him out of there so I did and brang him here."

"And when Luna came to the island, she took Cassie in and I soon grew fond of him." I smile.

"You're lucky that you have parents who love you Cassie." Flurry says.

"We can be your family if you want?" I look at Flurry.

"Thank you." She smiles, hugging me as I hug her back.

"You're quite welcome." I smile back, pulling away.

"It's been my dream to live on Neverland or even meet Robbie Kay." Flurry chuckled.

"Well now you got to do both." Luna says.

"Mwommy, can shwe sweep wif Wasa, Issac wand mwe?"

"Can I?" Flurry asked.

"Of course." I smile.

"Cassie, why don't you go tell your brothers the news. And make sure no one else hears that you came up here." I say.

"Why nwot?"

"Because then the boys will think that anyone can come up here and you know the rules."

"Okway." Cassie climbs down to the ground.

"Hey Cas, want to show Peter and Flurry your new trick?" Luna smiles.

"What trick?" I ask.

"Show them Cas." Cassie raised his hand and disappeared.

"That's one of the most hardest tricks in magic. How did you get him to do that?" I ask.