The pipes.

Luna's P.O.V.
We get to Gotham and waited in the shadows for the day.

"Why are we hiding again?" Flurry asked.

"Because Joker and Harley have an event tonight. All we have to do is wait." I say. Night came and we snuck into the huge house, looking around for the flute.

"It seems like forever since we visited this house." I say.

"How did you even think of coming to Neverland mom?" Flurry looks at me.

"Oh. Harley Quinn suggested that I went because of a connection between your dad and I."

"Um guys, you might wanna come over here." Robbie says. We walk over to the living room where Harley's gun was. The barrel had a word on it. One for each bullet. The one that was showing was revenge.

"Can we get out of here? I don't think I want to meet Joker and Harley Quinn." Flurry says.

"Good idea. Robbie, where are your pipes?"

"In my bedroom." We run up to his bedroom and search through it, finding his pipes.

"Now let's get out of here. I didn't promise Pan to have you 2 killed." Robbie joked as we go downstairs and into the car.

"Ok. But can we stop somewhere first?" I ask.

"Sure." Robbie shrugged. In a few minutes, we were driving down the road to a fancy mansion.

"Looks kind of like ours." Robbie says, pulling up to the house as we get out.

"Yes. But we're not here to look at the house. Someone owes me something." I say, knocking on the door. I hear footsteps and a boy around Tommy's age opens the door.

"Hello Bruce. Do you have it?" I ask.

"Yes. This way." We follow him inside and he closed the door.

"What are we doing here again?" Robbie asked.

"Bruce owns a huge company and I asked him to do me a favor."

"Wait. Big house. Young teen who owns a company. Is this Bruce Wayne?" Robbie smiled.

"Yes. Now come on." We follow Bruce to the study room where a small vile was.

"Mix this with Dreamshade and he'll be dead by the next morning." Bruce hands me the vile.

"Thanks. And you're sure they got this right?" I ask.

"They tested it on some inmates in Arkham Asylum. It works."

"Thanks Bruce." I smile as we walk back to the car.

"Hey mom. Do you think we can get Granny's if we get back to town early enough?" Flurry asked once we were on the road again.

"Maybe." I say. We get back to Storybrook and have dinner at Granny's before going back to the mansion, where we watched Gotham.

"I can't believe that Jerome was a good person at one point." Flurry says.

"I know. And to think that you fell for him." Robbie cooed.

"I still regret pushing Peter away." I sigh.

"Wait, what happened?" Flurry looked at me.

"That's a story for another time. Luna nor Pan mention it."

"Why not?"

"Because it's in our past." I say.

"The past is past. Forgive forget. The truth is." Flurry smiles.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. I know, you got that from Decendance." I roll my eyes.

"You had a crush on Carlos if I'm right." I smirk.

"Wait until Johnny hears about this." Robbie smirked.

"Neither of you will tell him anything." Flurry accidentally turned into her wolf form. She looks at us with fear because she's never stood up to me or Robbie before.

"I'm going to bed." She turns and walks upstairs, closing her door.

"I'll go talk to her." Robbie starts to get up but I push him down.

"No. I will. Wolf to wolf." I say, transforming into my wolf form and going upstairs to Flurry's room, that was specially designed for her by Robbie.

Flurry was still in her wolf form and was on her bed, just looking through the window at the star lit sky. I walk up to her and lay down next to her.

"I'm sorry mom."

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean it. You just discovered your wolf side. It takes time to control what side you show."

"Maybe you can help me?"

"I'd love to." I smile. We lay there, looking out at the stars when Flurry nuzzled her head under my chin.

"Your dad loves you. He's just trying to protect you."

"I know. And I love that about him. Sometimes I think that I wouldn't be alive because of him."

"I remember when Felix, your dad and I gave you a tour of the island and you kept wanting to go over to the Dreamshade plant." I chuckled. Flurry chuckled under me.

I pick my head up and turn human as Flurry does the same. We go to the window where Peter flew above us, smiling down at us.

"Flurry, get the door." I saw, opening the window. Flurry closes the door and walks up to me.

"Peter." I nod. Peter flew down to us and landed on the window sill.

"Hi daddy." Flurry smiles.

"Hey princess." Peter smiles back.

"So, any reason why you're here?" I ask.

"The potion."

"Oh, right I forgot." I toss him the potion.

"Thank you. I'll be expecting you tomorrow then."

"The spell is enacted?" I ask.

"It is. So I'll expect you both home tomorrow."

"Do we have to come home tomorrow?" Flurry whines.

"Yes princess."

"Flurry, why don't you go get the item." I say.

"Where is it?"

"Robbie will tell you." Flurry walks out of the door.

"What is she getting?"

"Robbie and I found out that Jerome isn't after Flurry. He's after you."

"Why?"

"Because he's jealous that we're together. He figured out that the only way to get me, is to go become the Lost King, which means he needs to kill you. But he knows that you're immortal. So by killing the ones you love, it will kill you inside, making you weak and an easy target."

"But he isn't just going after the ones you love. The Lost King has the Pan pipes. We figured out that if we keep the real pipes hidden, we can replace them with Robbie's."

"Not a bad idea." Flurry walked into the room with Robbie's pipes and she handed them to me.

"Now give me yours." I say. Peter hesitates.

"Don't worry, I know how much they mean to you. I'll keep them safe." Peter gave me his and I gave him the decoy.

"We'll see you tomorrow." I smile, kissing him one last time.

"Promise you'll look out for each other?"

"Promise." I smile.

"Then I'll see to tomorrow." Peter starts to fly off.

"Bye daddy."

"Bye princess." And with that Peter flew off.