Sailing home.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna passed out in my arms and I see the blood pouring down her neck and on my arm. 

"Pan." Great. Jerome.

"What did you do with her?" Jerome snapped.

"We were just training and she pinned me to the tree with her sword and her neck started bleeding." I say. Jerome went over to the blade on the ground and touched it.

"Ow!"

"Yeah. Still hot." I say, waving my hand over Luna's neck as it started to heal. Jerome comes over to me and looked at Luna.

"Don't worry. She'll live." I say.

"How did she even get burned if she held the sword to your throat?"

"I don't know. Maybe that picture is telling me something. Maybe there is a connection between us."

"Luna kept mentioning something about this picture. What is it?" Jerome asked. I take the picture out of my pocket and show it to him.

"How and why are you with Luna?" Jerome questions.

"That's what Luna and I are trying to figure out."

"If there's a reason that I could feel what Pan was feeling when the blade burned him, then maybe that connects to the picture." I turn to Luna and smile.

"Glad you're up love." I smile.

"So where's the library?"

"Is she always this feisty?" I smirk.

"Only on her bad days." Jerome smiles as I get up and lead the way.

"I'd like to see her on her good days." I chuckled.

"No you don't. Unless you want an arrow stuck in that pretty little face of yours." Luna says. I roll my eyes and lead the 2 to the tree house where the library was. We go in as Luna looks around.

"I knew it was a bad idea to come here." Jerome says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because if Luna finds even one book that she likes, she'll stay in here all night." Jerome smiles.

"She once locked herself in the library for a whole week." Jerome chuckled.

"Hey Pan."

"Yes Luna?"

"Why do you have Henry's Once upon a time book?" Luna shows me the book.

"I don't know." Luna sets the book down on the table and I look through it to find my story in it. Jerome looks around the small house.

"Look. Here you are again." I say, pointing to a picture of us.

"Why are you in my story. I mean, I like it, but."

"I don't know. You're the king of Neverland. Aren't you supposed to know everything that goes on around here?"

"Yeah. But this is different." I say.

"Pan, Luna, you might want to see this." Luna and I rush to the master bedroom and see Jerome holding a note. He looks at us with worried looks. He holds it out in front of us and I walk up to Jerome, taking it and reading it.

Peter,
By the time you read this, you will be with Crystal. When I came here to get you back, I thought it would be easy. But when Neverland's king finds a new queen, there's no getting him back. All you need to know is that....

"If you give me Henry, Cassie and his brothers, then we'll leave and never hurt you or your queen. If you don't, I'll kill you, your queen and all your Lost Boys until I get what I want."