Adressing the new caption.

Luna's P.O.V.
The boys look at me with shock. Felix with rage.

"Who would want my mace?" He asked.

"It's not what it is it's what's in it." I say.

"What?" Felix looked confused.

"Remember when I told Peter that I hid my part of the necklace somewhere safe?"

"Yes."

"Well the only reason we hid our necklaces was because when the two parts come together, a great power can be released with the right spell. So we hid our necklaces to keep everyone safe. Because that power can and will destroy the whole realm of Neverland."

"Felix, Peter should have his part of his necklace. If he does, and his theory of Johnny being a spy for the pirates is correct, then Johnny will be after Peter's necklace."

"Then we need to get to camp." Felix says. I raised my hand and we appear back at camp where the boys danced. We all went into my tent where Peter was.

"Peter. Do you still have your necklace?" I ask.

"Of course." Peter walks over to the dresser and looks around.

"It's gone, isn't it?" I ask.

"Yes." Peter growled. That necklace meant a lot to Peter. It was the only thing left of our childhood together and to lose it is really hard on him.

"Felix's mace is gone as well." I say.

"Can someone tell me why my mace is so important now." Felix snaps.

"Felix, remember I told you Peter and I hid our necklaces?"

"Yeah."

"Well we hid Peter's in the tipi in the mirror, but after Peter came to my window one night at Cora's, I told him that Cora would kill him if he ever came to the castle again. So I told him to hide my necklace as if to say goodbye. When Peter gave you your mace, he gave it to you because he can trust you with something very important. My necklace."

"You hid your necklace in my mace?"

"We found out that Luna's necklace had more power. So if anyone were to steal our necklaces, Luna's would be the safest." Peter says.

"But now both of them are gone. And I have a bad feeling that they're in the wrong hands. I never should have tooken your necklace from where we hid it." I say.

"Luna, it isn't your fault. But we'll discuss this later." Peter smiles. Suddenly the whole island seems to shake as we try to keep our balance. It finally stopped a few moments later.

"What was that?" Tommy asked.

"The necklaces. They're together. Someone has them." I say.

"Felix, tomorrow, evacuate the camp. Luna, evacuate Jacob's camp. I think I have an idea as to where the necklaces are." Peter said.

"No. Pan we aren't going to stay here while you go save us all. We're coming with you." Felix snaps. Peter and Felix glared at each other.

"Tomorrow we'll tell Robbie to evacuate the island." Tommy says.

"And my father along with my family should be in Neverland's waters tomorrow. I'll tell him to get the Lost Boys to Storybrook until this is all over." I say. Peter smiles at me, knowing we had hope.

"Well then why are we just standing around? Let's get our rest. Tomorrow, meet us here at breakfast. I want the boys on Hook's ship by first light." Peter ordered. Tommy and Henry rush out of the tent and Felix, Peter and I all smirk at each other.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Peter smiles.

"Don't worry. We'll save the island." Felix smiled, walking out of the tent.

                            *****
The next morning, Peter and I get up and get our clokes and soon Felix met us in our tent.

"Are the boys and wolves evacuated?" Peter asked.

"Yes." Felix nods.

"Then let's go." Peter smiles. We all walk out into an empty camp and start walking to the beach.

"Sudden death, here we come." I smile.

"We aren't going to die." Felix chuckled.

"If the island goes down, I'm going down with it. I made this island, I'm going down with it." I say.

"And a king always goes down with his queen." Peter smiles at me.

"And a loyal Lost Boy always goes down with his Lost King and sister." Felix smiled at me. I smile back as we soon arrived at the ocean, where we could see a pirate ship on the horizon.

Peter raised his hand and we appeared on the ship where Johnny and the pirates were.

"Hello you 3. I've been waiting for you." Johnny smirked.

"You've been waiting for us?" I ask.

"Yes, now hand it over." Johnny snaps.

"Hand what over? You have both of our necklaces." Peter snaps.

"I have the mace holding Luna's necklace but not Pan's."

"But we felt the power surge that only happens when the two necklaced are together." I say.

"Oh I just did that because I needed to bring you here. Pan, your necklace is still with you." Johnny says. Peter digs in his pockets.

"How, I looked everywhere, it's no-." Peter takes the necklace out of his pocket.

"I'll take that." Johnny takes the necklace from Peter.

"Give that necklace back. It meant the world to Peter." I snatched it back from him.

"It means more to us then it will ever mean to you or your dumb dead captain." I snap.

"Dad actually."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well you see, Chris is actually my dad while Crystal is my mom."

"But, I thought that Crystal and Chris were brother and sister." I say.

"No. They had a secret relationship." Johnny says. Peter, Felix and I all look at each other.

"Johnny why are you doing this? I let you into my camp as one of my own and this is how you repay me?" Peter snaps.

"You think I actually loved your daughter? That whore was more annoying than you." Peter tried to get to him but Felix held him by his shirt. Peter struggled against Felix's hold but knew that he was stronger, so gave up as Felix released him. Johnny chuckled like this was all am act to him.

"Now hand it over, or your friend dies." Felix, Peter and I all look at each other again, wondering who Johnny meant. Johnny whistles and we see Luke brings out a boy who looked down in shame and tried to get out of the pirate's hold.

He brings the boy to Johnny and yanks his hair up, making him wince and look up. My jaw drops at who the boy was.

"Devin!"