A new girl.

Peter's P.O.V.
We all have breakfast and Luna went down to the ocean with her boys, who I have grown fond of. I follow them and see Luna getting the dirt off of Isaac's face as he tried to get free.

Asa and Cassie play in the water and I couldn't help but smile at the small family.

"Isaac, hold still." Luna chuckled.

"No."

"If we don't get you clean, you'll start to look homeless." Luna says.

"Mom, we live on an island, ruled by your boyfriend, where you never age. I doubt people will think I'm homeless." Isaac rolled his eyes.

"When did you turn into Peter?" Luna joked.

"Since we found out you two were dating."

"Ok, fair enough. Now go play." Isaac runs into the ocean to his brothers. Luna sits down. I decide to walk over to Luna and sit down.

"Hello love."

"Where were you?"

"Were you worried about me?"

"Not really. Just curious." I wrap my arm around Luna as she lays her head on my chest. We stay like that for a minute before Luna shot her head up.

"What?" I ask.

"Where are the boys?" I look at the ocean and Cassie and the twins were gone. I look back at Luna who dove into the water. I take my shirt off, cast a water breathing spell on myself, and follow Luna.

We look around everywhere but no sign of them. We decide to surface and Luna looked like she was about to cry.

"Where could they be?" Luna looks around.

"Maybe they could have gotten out." I suggested.

"No. The boys know they aren't allowed to swim out this far. Which means they're-."

"Hey hey hey. I know how much you care for your boys. We'll find them. I promise." Luna just looked down. I could tell that she didn't believe me.

"Everyone would say that. So how are your words any different?"

"I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island."

"You've got that right." Luna scoffs.

"But I always keep my promises. We will find your boys." I hold her chin.

"Wait. I heard something." Luna looks behind us.

"It's the boys." Luna dives down into the water. I soon feel something around my ankle and I'm dragged under the water as Luna drags me to a boat where she let go and the voices were the loudest.

"Is that Cas?" I ask.

"Yes. Now where is that boat going?" I look to my right and see the ship that I know all to well.

"Chris's ship. And I know why he has the boys."

"Why?"

"Chris is after power. At first it was mine because mine are connected to the island. Now he's found out about Cassie's powers and he's now after him." Luna swam away from the boat.

"Where are you going, the boat is this way?"

"Yes. But to get to Cassie, I'm trying a new trick." Luna swam about 50 yards from the boat and stuck her head out of the water. She stuck her take out of the water and slammed it hard on the surface, quickly diving back into the water and over to me.

"What was that?" I ask. Luna pulls me under the boat and smiles.

"A mermaid's tale can create a powerful wave." I look up and the see the wave that Luna made with her tale rushing toward the boat, the pirates unaware of the wall of water coming their way.

"When the wave turns the boat over, Cas and the twins will fall out. I need you to help me get them to the island."

"Ok." We wait and soon the pirates and the boys fall out of the boat. But instead of swimming over to us. Cassie and the twins start to sink to the bottom.

Luna rushes down to them and cuts the ropes that held them down. I go and help Luna and we grab Cassie and the twins, bringing them back to the island.

"I'll kill Chris when I see him." Luna growled.

"Boys, why don't you get back to camp. I want to speak with Luna alone." Cas and the twins walk back to camp and Luna walks the other way.

"Aren't you full of surprises." I joke.

"What do you mean?" Luna looks at me.

"You haven't even met Chris and you already hate him." I chuckled.

"He stole my boys. Of course I'm going to be mad." Luna growled.

"Our boys." Luna looks at me at my sudden words.

"Anyways, he has to pay."

"And he will. Me, Felix and the other boys will go to his ship tonight."

"No. I can't let you get into my mess."

"Luna, I won't let you get hurt." I smile.

"Thanks, but this is my fight. Not yours."

"I won't stop you. But you can't stop me from coming with you."

"There's no getting you out of this, is there?"

"Nope." I chuckled. Luna's ears pick something up and transform into her wolf form.

"What is it girl?" I ask. Luna lays down and I take that as a sign to get on her. I get on and Luna bolts into the jungle, soon stopping at a tree where a girl about Cassie's age sits with her knees tucked in, crying.

Her straight, blonde hair drapped over her shoulders and I noticed the pink wings that faded into purple that curled around her. I get off of Luna and walk over to the girl, kneeling down next to her.

"Hello little one." I smile. The girl brings her head up and trys to back away from me as if I had yelled.

"It's ok. I mean no harm. What's your name?" I ask gently.

"F-Flurry." She stutters, looking at me with her light blue eyes. I didn't expect her to trust me so easy. But I saw how desperate she was for help from the scrapes and cuts all over her legs and arms, telling me she was here for a while.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"My mommy and daddy died."

"How?"

"They were trapped in a fire."

"And, did you see how the fire was started?"

"There was a boy." I look at her and all the peices started to connects. But to prove my theory, I needed to dig deeper.

"Where are you from?" Flurry stays silent and plays with her hair.

"It's ok to tell me. You can trust me. Now where are you from?"

"Storybrooke."