Dying.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Peter!" I scream in the dark of night, sitting up in the bed.

"Peter!" I feel his arms around me and I lean into his bare form and shake in his arms.

"Shhh. It's ok love. I'm right here." He whispers, petting my hair.

"I saw him." I say.

"Saw who, Johnny?"

"No."

"Chris?" I cringe in his arms.

"It's ok love. He's gone now. He won't hurt you anymore." Peter says. I start to calm down as he held me tighter.

"I don't want to die." I whisper.

"And you won't. Felix and Devin have been in the library for the last 2 days.
We'll find a way to get your magic back, because I never fail." Hearing Peter say the last 2 days was nervous because that ment we had only a day left to live. And I hoped that Peter was able to get my magic back.

Being weak from my powers, I wanted to fall asleep, but I wanted to stay awake in case I never woke up again.

"I'll be back soon." I get out of bed and get my cloke, walking to my tree house where I walk into the library. Books were everywhere and it looked like Felix lost control of his powers.

I search through the pile of books and grab a few books, walking to the cliff and sitting down. I start reading the books to see if there was a way to get my powers back.

One of the books said that if a family member had powers that they could transfer some of their powers but that could harm them. I was on the second book when I threw the book in rage, tucking my knees into my chest and put my head in them, crying.

But soon I felt someone pull me into them, comforting me.

"There's no way." I cry.

"Yes there is. We just haven't found it yet." Peter whispers.

"We're running out of time Peter. I don't think there's a way." I cry in his chest.

"But we still have time. I promise I won't let you die." Peter says.

"You can't promise that Peter. That's the one thing you can't promise me." Peter chuckled as I feel him bite my sweet spot but I shrug him off.

"Not now Peter." I say.

"Come on love." Peter whispered on my neck, making me shiver. I look at him and see the desperation in his eyes. I smile and Peter smiles back, crashing his lips on mine. I wrap my hands around his neck as his slide to my waist, pushing me down with Peter on top of me.

I get him off of me and go back to my book, reading as fast as I could. The book goes down and I look up to find Peter.

"Peter, give me the book." I reach for the book but he pulls his arm back, making the book be out of reach. I cross my arms and pout like a child.

"Petee." I whine.

"No."

"Fine, I'll just talk to Malcolm, he'll listen to me." I stand up.

"He's not here. He fled with the boys and wolves."

"Then I'll go to Serena."

"Her pod left to." Peter smiled, knowing I was trapped. I bit my bottom lip and crossed my arms, tapping my foot and looking up to see if I knew anyone still on the island. Finally I try to blow some hair out of my face and look at Peter.

"Well there needs to be someone." I move the piece of hair out of the way.

"No. Everyone left."

"Can I have my book then?"

"Nope."

"Peter come on. Please." I beg.

"On one condition."

"And what's that?" I ask through gritted teeth, mimicing Robbie on Once upon a time. Peter dropped the book and teliported somewhere. I look around to see if I can find him.

When I thought he was gone, I reach for my book when I feel warm arms snake around my waist, pulling me into something hard, where Peter nipped at my neck. I tilt my head back and glare at him, who smirked down at me.

"Peter." I sigh.

"What will I ever do with you?" I smile, turning around to face him where I smash my lips on his. Peter was caught by surprise but kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down, flipping over so he was on top of me.

He pinned my hands above my head and held my chin, leaning in until his lips met mine. I wrap my arm around his neck as he tangled his fingers in my hair.

I smile as his lips drag to my sweet spot, biting down hard and causing me to moan.

"It's sad that this is my last kiss." I frown.

"How many times to I need to tell you that you aren't going to die?" Peter smiles.

"Peter, don't try to fight back. We both know I win most of our arguments, just ask Felix." I smile but it faded after I said that.

"Moon." Peter caressed my cheek. I just look at the grass.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" I sit up and look at Peter.

"It was so easy back then. New boys always came. Felix would train them. You would be hunting most days."

"And then I would come back and you would always run up to me." Peter smiled.

"And now look at us. We rule Neverland, have an army of boys. The island is going to fall. Everything has changed." I stand up and pick up a rock, throwing it off the cliff in rage.

"I hate that we grew up!" I yell.

"But if we never grew up, I would have never met you and I wouldn't be the first villain to get my happy ending." Peter smiled.

"Wasn't Rumple the first one to get his happy ending?"

"News flash, we aren't in Once upon a time. And no. He got Milah after I found you." Peter chuckled.

"Oh." I yawn. Peter came up to me from behind.

"You tired?"

"Yeah. But I'm not falling asleep again in case I never wake up again." I yawn again. I felt so tired that I felt like I had been hit with Poppy Dust.

"Well then let me help." I look at him and Peter waved his hand over me and I didn't feel tired any more.

"Thank you." I smile. Peter wrapped his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest. At that moment, the island starts to softly rumble and shake, stopping a few moments later.

"Peter, I realized something."

"What is it?"

"Every time the island shakes, it reminds me that the island is dying, and I'm dying with it."