Back again.

Felix's P.O.V.
I layed awake all night thinking about Luna. I didn't hear the trio or Robbie come back so they must still be with Luna. The next day, I get up early and walk outside.

It rained all last night but the storm seemed to have stopped for good. Max and I walk out of camp and to Luna's tree house. Max kept running ahead but waited for me to catch up.

When we reached the tree house, I see Andrew and his brothers sleeping by the door. Andrew wakes at my presence.

"You and your brothers can get back to camp." I say. Andrew nods and he wakes his brothers up.

"Robbie is still inside with Luna just so you know." Hunter told me.

"Hunter!" Andrew yelled.

"Any sightings of Jerome?" I ask.

"Not from what we saw. But Robbie will tell you if he was here."

"Hunter!" Andrew yelled again.

"Thanks." I say. Hunter nods and runs over to his brothers. Max scratched at the door, eager to get in. I open the door and Max runs up to Luna's room. I follow him up to her room where Robbie was out on the deck overlooking the ocean and Luna was sleeping on the bed.

Max jumps on the bed and layed next to Luna and I walk out to Robbie.

"How is she?" Robbie jumped but looks at me.

"She's fine. We got the antidote in her just in time. But she's alive because of you."

"How?" I ask.

"If you didn't get back to camp when you did, Luna never would have made it through the night. So you saved her. I just don't get it."

"Get what?" I ask.

"When I was on Once upon a time, I only saw Felix as this boy who I turned to most when I needed help. When I first came to the island, I saw you the same, but also different."

"Like how?"

"I saw your soft side for Luna. And in time you cared for Cassie and the twins, Pan, and then Flurry."

"They're all family. In one way or another. But Luna changed how I looked at the world."

"Luna does that to people."

"So I've noticed." I chuckled.

"Any sightings of Jerome?"

"No. I'm starting to wonder if we should go after him instead of him coming after us." Robbie scoffs.

"All Pan wants is peace for his family. If we start going after Jerome, he'll fire back, and there will be blood shed on both sides." I say.

"Not on both sides." Robbie and I turn to see Jerome over by Luna, smirking.

"Well, maybe." He laughs.

"Jerome." Robbie growls.

"Hello boys, miss me?"

"Not in the slightest." I snarl, holding my mace as Robbie unsheathed his sword.

"I've heard about Luna. Is she alright?" Jerome caressed Luna's cheek as she lays motionless. Max barks and stands up, snapping at Jerome.

"Easy boy." Jerome says.

"Max, camp, Pan." I say. Max jumps off the bed and runs out of the room. Robbie smirked, twirling his sword.

"Now let's have some real fun."

Peter's P.O.V.
I woke up and for most of the morning helped fix the damage the storm did to the camp when I hear a bark and Max ran into camp. He ran around in circles and jumped, barking like he was trying to get someone's attention.

I walk up to him and kneel down, scratching his neck.

"Hey boy, what is it?" I ask. Max just wimpered then barks. And I knew what that ment. When the Savior first brang Max to the island, Luna and Robbie taught me what Max was saying by his actions and sounds.

Henry and Tommy came up to Max and Tommy pet Max.

"Hey Max." He smiled. Henry seemed to noticed Max's weird behavior.

"Something's wrong." Max always sleeps with Felix and neither of them were in camp today. So if Felix was in trouble, Max could lead us to him. By now, most of the Lost Boys were gathered around to see the commotion.

"Henry, go in Felix's tent and see if there's something with his sent on it."

"But he won't let us in his tent."

"You have my permission. I'll talk to him later. Now hurry." Henry runs into the tent and comes out with Felix's feather that he gave to Luna. Even though it's now Luna's, it will still have his sent on it.

Henry gives it to me and I hold it in front of Max as he gets a sent.

"Max, where's Felix? Find Felix boy." I command. Max gets the sent and runs into the jungle and out of veiw. He barks, telling us to follow and I get up.

"Come on boys." I yell, running after Max with Luna's brothers and the boys as we follow Max to Luna's tree house. Only then do I realize that this isn't just Felix in danger, It's Luna to.

"Stay here. Wait for my signal." I say, unsheathing my dagger and following Max into the house and upstairs where Jerome was on the bed with Luna and Felix and Robbie aiming their wepons at him. 

"Jerome. Surprised to see you here." I say.

"Pan. Not surprised to see you here." Jerome looked at me.

"Now why don't you step away from Luna and get out of here before I have to do that you really don't want me to do." I growl.

"No. I'm not leaving." I drop my hand to my side.

"And why's that?" I sneer.

"Because you stole Luna from me. And no one steals from me."

"It's actually the other way around. She was mine first."

"But turned against you."

"That was a mistake that's left in the past." I say.

"Now, you can leave now and I will forget about this, or I can kill you now. Which do you choose?" Everyone stayed silent as I glare at Jerome, waiting for his answer. The silence is broken when he falls to the ground.

"Or we can have me kill you since it was me that you hurt." Luna says, holding her dagger to Jerome's neck. I was happy that she was alright but I needed to put my feelings for her aside and focus on Jerome.

"Peter, it's your call. What are we doing with him?"

"Robbie, send him back home. Make sure to put a spell up so he won't be able to get back." I say.

"Seriously. Why can't we kill him?" Luna whines.

"I'll tell you later." I say. Luna sighs and gets off of Jerome as Robbie grabbed him, leading him outside.

"Felix, give Luna and I a minute." I say. Felix leaves and Luna limps over to the bed, sitting down.

"You didn't need to come."

"Why do you say that?" I ask.

"Because we had it under control."

"Yes because having Jerome say that you're his and not reacting is under control." I say sarcastically.

"Remember, I'm just like you."

"How, no one is like me?" I scoff.

"I have pawns at the ready and I'm already three steps ahead."

"Well only thanks to me." I smile.

"Some of it, yes, all of it, no." Luna moved her leg but winced in pain.

"I wish I could just heal my leg already."

"Well the antidote is still working to rid your body of the Dreamshade. With time it will heal. Don't you worry."