Celebration.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Come on Luna," Peter calls from outside the tent.

"I don't want to," I whine. To celebrate Peter's return to camp, the boys and wolves are going to hunt for a massive feast tonight. Hunting was always Peter's favorite pass time so we decided to spend the day doing it.

"And why not?"

"Because I don't want to." I hear Peter chuckle.

"Look on the bed." I look on the bed to find a hunting outfit.

"We'll be waiting at the edge of camp. And we aren't leaving without you." Peter walks away and I change into a dark green jacket, black leggings, knee high boots, 3 throwing knives which I hid 1 in each boot and the other one I hid in my jacket. A dagger hung from my belt and I put my hair up.

I grabbed my bow and quiver and walked out of the tent and over to the boys. Robbie smirked at me seductively and I quickly pin him to the ground, holding him down with my boot that had a hidden dagger in it.

"Now you can get up and not bug me for the rest of the day, or I can rest my foot and this dagger can stab your heart. Which do you prefer?" I snap.

"First one."

"That's what I thought." I take my foot off of him and hid the dagger again as we start walking. I walk behind the boys as they talk and laugh.

"What's going on?" Peter suddenly asked.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing much." I chuckled.

"Well, you apparently didn't see me glancing back at you the whole time so you're thinking about something."

"Just wondering what I would be doing right now if we hadn't saved you."

"Well Jerome would probably be dead because of you and I'd still be in that cage.

"True." I chuckled. Peter stopped me and I look at him.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?" Peter gave me a look and I roll my eyes as I feel Peter put something in my hair. When he was done, I open my eyes and notice the object was a green flower that was pink in the middle.

"Now let's catch up, shall we?"

"Sure." I chuckle. We catch up with the boys and over the day, catch enough food for months. We get back to camp a little bit before dinner and the boys start on the meal. I was in my tent and by the time dinner was ready, Robbie tried to sneak in the tent.

Right as he was about to scare me, I stopped him.

"Robbie I know you're there."

"How?" He groans.

"Because you don't pay attention to how quiet you are." I scoff.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"And no I'm not in the mood." I stop him before he got carried away.

"Fine," Robbie grumbled.

"Now why are you here?"

"I wanted to give to something." He gives me a present with the Once upon a time wrapping paper on it.

"Wow, thanks. I totally don't get enough gifts from Peter." I say sarcastically.

"Just open the box." Robbie sits on the bed with me. I chuckle and open the box to find a short, black, sleeveless shirt with a royal blue skirt that fell to my knees. A thin, golden bracelet held a ruby red apple and a choker with a heart matched the outfit. High heels and a blue leather jacket came with it along with black leggings.

"Pan wanted you to wear it tonight."

"Thank Peter for me." I smile.

"You don't need to." Peter walks into the tent and I slightly jump at his presence. I set the box aside as Robbie gets up, knowing that was his cue to go, since he isn't even supposed to be in the tent in the first place. He walked out of the tent as Peter sits next to me.

"Thank yo-." Peter crashed his lips on mine, pushing me down to the bed. I push him off and smile.

"You know, you really are unpredictable." I smile.

"Isn't that the definition of Pan?"

"Not even close." I scoff.

"Then what is the definition?"

"If I tell you, I'll regret it."

"Well then I'm intrigued," Peter smirked.

"Maybe later." I chuckled.

"Fine. Anyways, the feast is ready."

"Good. I'm starving." I smile, standing up and walking outside with Peter. We go to the table and sit down at the table. We have our feast and the boys get the celebration ready while I get my outfit on.

Peter comes in the tent soon after and smiles. My hair wasn't in a braid but hanging down in waves.

"Nice to see your true colors." Because I was a moon princess, when people thought of me, they thought of blue and black, well now since I was the Lost Queen, I abandoned those colors and traded them in for green and brown.

"Really?" Peter took my hand and twirled me.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile.

"So why not something like a dress? Not that I'm complaining."

"Because I don't want some of the new boys getting the wrong idea." Peter walks over to the dresser and takes something before walking over to me again, placing my tiara on my head. But instead of blue gems, they were green with a bronze outline.

"In fact," Peter raised his hand and my outfit turned into a dark green, silk, floor length dress with a light cape that dragged behind me. My feather turned into a bronze clip with Peter's flute and my necklace had the same thing on it along with my bracelet.

"Who cares what the boys think." Peter twirls his finger and I twirl for him, smiling.

And you look way more beautiful in a dress."I look back at Peter and he had dark green tux with his crown. Our two outfits matched perfectly.

"Wow." I breathe. Peter smiled and offered his arm. I take it as we walk outside to find Flurry in a strapless pink dress with a pink tiara and a blue crystal heart necklace. Cassie and the twins were in tuxes and their crowns.

The whole camp was all decorated but the fire still wasn't lit but the wood was piled higher. Everyone stops and looks at us, bowing. They rose and Peter smirked, holding a fireball in his free hand.

"Let the celebration," He threw the fireball in the kindling and it erupted in flames as the boys' cheer.

"Begin." He finished. The boys all start their party and Johnny pulls Flurry into the party and Cas and the twins disappeared and soon it was just Peter and I. 

"You know, out of all all the celebrations, this one has been yet." Peter smiles.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Well, Chris is dead because of your little devil friend, Jerome is trapped in Pandora's Box because of me. I'm out of that cage because of you. What can go wrong?"