Old memories.

Luna's P.O.V.
Once I was far away from the tent, I ran into the forest, trying to distance myself from Peter. I hit something hard and fall to the ground, holding my head where I smashed it.

I hear someone else groan and I see Robbie on the ground. Glad to see him, I get up and help Robbie up.

"Sorry about that. But you deserved it." I smile.

"What did I do?"

"You weren't there when I called you."

"Oh, I heard you. I just didn't want to come."

"You're a bitch."

"No I'm gorgeous." Robbie teased.

"If you mean gorgeous as in a total ass then yes you're gorgeous."

"Aww thanks love." I turn around to find Peter. I quickly hide behind Robbie.

"What did you do to Luna that got her all riled up?" Robbie asked.

"Just took advantage of her." Peter smirked at me.

"Not in the way you think." I say.

"Look, how bout Luna stays with me for the day and you stay out of our way?" Robbie suggested.

"Yes." I say.

"No." Peter says at the same time. I glare at Peter.

"Peter."

"Luna."

"How about I choose." Robbie says.

"No." Peter snapped.

"Well to late." Robbie smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck as we fly off. We fly above the island and Robbie gets me in his arms.

"Thanks back there." I smile.

"Well someone needs to stand up to Pan and protect you." Robbie smirked down at me. I smile and rest my head on his chest. Robbie flew us to my platform and sat me down, where I climbed into the branches and into a hammock.

"When did you make that?" Robbie smirked from the branch above me as he hung from his legs, smirking down at me.

"Will you stop scaring me?" I push him, making him fall onto me.

"Now we're getting somewhere." Robbie smirked, caressing my cheek.

"Ew." I flip the hammock so Robbie was holding onto my shirt as he dangled above the ground. My wings wrapped around the hammock so I wouldn't fall.

"Luna, pull me up." Robbie say, looking at the 50 foot drop.

"If I let you back up, will you behave?"

"Yes." I flip over again so I was now on top of Robbie.

"You're welcome." I say. Robbie pulls the hammock over so we were inclosed. I hear Robbie pant as I look at him.

"What are you doing?" I put my hand on his chest and tried to push myself off of him but Robbie pulled me back down. He wrapped his wings around us and I got more worried, but inside I felt calm that his wings were around me. And I think he knew that.