Jerome's mom.

Jerome's P.O.V.

"My mom? But she left when I was a baby. And so did you."

"We both excaped while Jane got you and your brother."

"But I said that she was alive, and in hiding." Joker says, getting up.

"Come." Luna looks at me as we get up, following Joker outside.

"Dad, why did you let me and Chris get taken by Jane?"

"Because we wanted you 2 to lead better lives then what your mother and I could give you."

"But Chris didn't lead a better life. He made enemies with the worst villain. He raped Luna." Joker looks at Luna.

"Is that true?"

"Yes." Luna looks down.

"But luckily Jerome saved me."

"I bet that was luckily."

"Yes and Luna still owes me."

"No I don't." Luna scoffs.

"Yes you do. I saved you, we came back to town, I said you owed me and you never owed me back."

"If you need me to pay, I can just steel some from Robbie."

"No, I'll have you pay tomorrow." I smirk. We walk a few more blocks into an ally way and stop in front of the shadows.

"So this is him?" A voice asked.

"Yes. Harley, meet your son, Jerome." My father said. A girl with sandyblonde hair pulled back in 2 high pony tails, dressed in red and blue came out of your shadows.

Her outfit was a white shirt with 2 red strips at the top of her arms. The print on the shirt was daddy's lil monster in fancy lettering. She had short shorts that were half blue and half red.

Her side bangs fell out of her high, messy pony tails. Her white, knee high boots matched her outfit and I saw the bat with the word goodnight running down it with tiny print on the bottom and blue and red diamond.

Her fish net stockings didn't hide the drawings on her legs. Her make up was all smeared and her lipstick was also smeared. My breath caught in my throat as I look into her blue eyes. 

"Mother."

******
My dad caught my mom up with what happened and caught me up with why Harley left. We left the restaurant after dinner and walked down the street. I smirk at Luna.

Jerome (J)
Luna (L)
Both (B)
(L) You'll never take us
alive.

(J) We swore that death
will do us part. They'll
call our crimes a work of
art.

Luna smiled at me.

(L) You'll never take us
alive.

I wrap my arms around Luna's waist and caressed her cheek, whispering in her ear.
(J) We'll live like spoiled
                       royalty. Lovers and
                      partners,

                       (B) partners in crime!

                      (J) Partners and crime.

I put my arms on Luna's shoulders and smirk.

                      (J) This, a tale of reckless
                      love. Living a life of crime
                     on the run. I brush to a gun
                     to paint these states green,
                    and pink. Everybody freeze.