The end of Neverland.

Luna's P.O.V.
The next day, the 3 boys talked about how to save me while I roamed the island one last time, knowing that there was no way to save me. We were having lunch in peace when a scream filled the air and Malcolm flies into camp, dropping a boy.

I stand up and walk up to him.

"Parker?" I ask.

"What are you doing here, I thought you had left with the other boys?" Peter says.

"I did, but I found a way on how Luna could leave Neverland."

"We've already tried everything Parker, nothing." Felix says.

"You're wrong." Felix flared his wings and glared at Parker.

"Felix, don't." I say, running in front of him and looking up at him, my hand resting on his chest.

"Don't." I say as he calms down.

"Parker, how is there a way?" I ask, looking at him.

"Henry, Robbie and I were watching Neverland when we came across something."

"What?" I ask.

"You know how Pan needed a beating heart to excape the underworld and live again?"

"Yes." I say.

"Well if Luna can't leave the island, maybe all she needs is a new heart."

"No. My heart is the last of my magic, if I lose my heart, then I die." I say.

"Well Robbie did say something about this plant on the island that can restore someone's magic." Parker smirked.

"What's it called?" Devin asked, leaning on his spear.

"I don't know if I should tell you."

"Parker!" Peter yells, curling his fist around Parker's shirt.

"Fine. I don't know the name, but I know where to find it." Parker saved himself.

"Luna." Peter looks at me, his fist still curled around Parker's shirt.

"He's telling you the truth."

"Lead us to the plant. If you fail, you die before Luna does. Am I clear?" Peter snaps.

"Yes." Parker stutters. Peter released his grip on Parker.

"Then lead the way." Parker starts to walk into the forest as we all follow. I lead with Parker.

"So, am I dreaming or did I see Felix with wings?"

"Long story or short?" I ask.

"Short."

"Felix has wings along with powers and we relized that Felix is my older brother."

"Wow, how long was I gone?"

"A few weeks." I chuckled.

"So how did you hear of me dying?" I ask.

"Henry, who got it from Tommy who got it from Issabella who got it from Robbie who got it from Hunter who was spying on Pan when Rumple came to him."

"Does anyone else know?"

"No, but I reckon Pan will tell everyone about how you died."

"You know he wouldn't-." The whole island starts to shake and we all struggle to keep our balance. I fall to the ground and clutch my chest as I struggled to breath.

I heard everyone calling for me but their voices were all backround noise. I could only hear one British accent.

"Luna!"