Life or death.

Luna's P.O.V.
I run to the platform and climb up the latter which wasn't hidden like it normally is. I start climbing but stop.

"Wait, if Peter was right, which he always is, then this is what Robbie would want." I get down. Luckily I hide secret passeges all over the island. I walk up to the base of the tree and push on the middle, revealing a hollow inside with a ladder.

I go in and climb up the ladder to the platform and see Robbie waiting for me, his back to me. I quickly and quietly chuckle and climb up higher into the branches and turn into my wolf form.

Growling like a hunter who is sneaking up on its prey, I crouch down low and carfully make my way down the branches. Robbie must have heard me and looked up, but not before I jumped down on him.

"Luna!" Robbie yells under me as I growl at him.

"Oh when I tell Felix he will so kill you." Robbie says. I turn human, still on Robbie.

"Don't hide behind Felix. He won't turn on me."

"Unless under a spell." Robbie smirked.

"Lay one hand on my brother, and I'll have you paying for life." I growl.

"Well what if you don't know that I cursed him? And maybe erase your memory of us having this conversation?"

"You can hurt me, but not Luna." We look up in the branches to see Felix sitting in the branches, smirking down with his hood covering his face. I get off of Robbie and look at him as Felix jumped down to us.

"Oh crap." Robbie muttered. I bear my fangs at Robbie. 

"Now." Felix says, glaring at Robbie.

"What did you say about Luna?" I cross my arms and smirk at Robbie.

"Should we let him?" I ask.

"It's only fair." Felix smirked, his mace over his shoulder.

"10 seconds to get as far away from here as possible." I say. Robbie spread his wings and took to the sky.

"Remember, I want him back alive." Felix smirked. I nod and spread my wings, taking off after Robbie. I catch him and we collide in the air, fighting as we kick and claw at each other. Our wings were tangled together, trying to keep us in the air.

We fell in the ocean, where I push Robbie down, flapping my wings, trying to drown him. Robbie kicked me in the face as I fall off of him, passing out and falling to the ocean floor.

Robbie's P.O.V.
I look at Luna, who was falling to the ocean floor, but she wasn't swimming back up. I thought she was just faking so I just swam back up before she could drown me again. I surface and wait for Luna, but she never came up. But I realized what happened. 

"What have I done?" I knew Luna could breathe under water but not for long. Knowing Luna was running out of time, I went back to the island and back to the platform where Felix was.

"Where's Luna?" I look at him and his eyes darken when I don't respond.

"Robbie, where is my sister?"

"At the bottom of the ocean."

"What!" Felix loomed over me.

"She's not dead. She can breathe under water, but not for long."

"We need to get to Pan."

"No. Pan has done to much to save Luna. I don't want him to think that she's taking advantage of him." I say.

"Pan would never think that about Luna. Now how long can she be down there?"

"Without her tale, at the most 20 minutes."

"So how long do we have?"

"About 10 minutes."

Felix's P.O.V.

"Then let's go." Robbie raised his hand and we appear at the ocean.

"Get Luna, I'll get Pan." I say.

"No. Get Luna. With my wings I'll get to him faster."

"Let me come with, I'll never make it to Luna."

"What do you need me for?" We turn to face Pan.

"Luna and Robbie got into a-."

"It was my fault Pan." Robbie steps in.

"What happened?" Pan asked.

"I set up a trap for Luna and when she found me, I threatened Felix so we got into a fight in the ocean and I kicked her to hard and now she isn't coming up." Robbie confessed.

"What?"

Peter's P.O.V.

"Did you see her tale appear?" I ask. Robbie shook his head.

"Robbie you know Luna can't survive down there for long."

"I know, that's why we were coming to get you. I just thought that you did so much for her that I didn't want to think she was taking advantage of you."

"We'll talk later. For now, both of you get back to camp." The two boys go into the forest, both arguing. I take my shirt off and dive into the water, swimming down to the ocean floor where I see Luna.

She must have heard me as she opened her eyes. I smile to tell her she was ok and wrapped my arms around her, pushing off the sand and swimming back up. We were a few meters from the surface when a beat up scarred shark stopped us.

I knew that shark. It was the leader of the pack that Luna's shark came from. He's impossible to train, but the shark wouldn't let me go if he wasn't guarding or protecting something......or someone.

He's protecting Luna, thinking I'm a threat. I assure the shark that I meant no harm to Luna and then he realized that Luna was running out of time. He let me grab onto his back fin and he pulled us up to the surface, where he pulled us to shallow water.

I let go of him and got Luna to the beach, laying her down on the sand. Luna remains still and unresponsive as I move her hair out of her face, revealing her beautiful eyes.

She coughed up water and looked at me.

"Where's Robbie?" She growled. I chuckled back at her.

"At camp. Looks like instead of you killing him, he almost killed you." I chuckled.

"Not how I planned it." Luna smiles. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Peter." I look at her.

"When we were younger, you said that you put a protection spell on me, but yet I keep getting hurt, how?"

"Because my powers back then weren't as strong they were today."

"Ok, that makes sense, but really, can I go kill Robbie for almost killing me?"

"Felix might have already gotten to him but you can go see if he's still alive." I smile.

"Thank you." Luna turns into her wolf form and runs into the jungle.