Three days.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Devin." I say. The boy looks at me in shame. Normally boys aren't supposed to show fear toward the enemy but right now I wasn't feeling like punishing Devin, only Johnny for calling my daughter a whore and for taking Devin hostage.

"Sorry Pan."

"We'll talk back at camp." I say.

"If he's still alive. That is if you make the right decision. Now hand the necklace over." Johnny says. I look at the necklace in my hand and remember all the memories of Luna and I. Sighing, I curl my hand around the necklace and look up at Johnny.

"First release Devin." I snap. Johnny chuckled.

"Release the boy." Luke lets go of Devin as he walks over to us.

"Now give me my necklace." Johnny snaps. 

"What do you need it for?" I ask.

"That isn't your business."

"If it involves my necklace yes." Johnny just glares at me and raised his hand, making us appear back at camp where Luna storms into the tent as Felix, Devin and I all watch.

"I'll go see what's wrong with here." Felix goes after Luna.

"So how did you even end up with Johnny?" I ask, turning to Devion as we sit by the fire.

"I was in the back of the group to make sure no boy got left behind. I guess he found me there. I'm sorry, I should have been more cautious."

"It's fine. I expected that out of you." I chuckled.

"What?"

"I've known you for many years and I've seen you try to prove yourself to me, and I don't need you to."

"I don't?"

"You've already proven yourself today."

"I have?"

"Yes. By staying on that ship, and not fighting back, you allowed us to make the trade for your life." I explained.

"I always thought that you don't care if a boy gets left behind or not." Devin scoffs.

"Maybe in the past. But not now." I chuckled.

"Pan." Felix calls, coming up to us. I stand up as Devin does as well and we look at Felix.

"It's Luna." I immediately run to the tent to find her sleeping, her hand by her head.

"Luna." I sit next to her.

"Three days." She stirred in her sleep.

"What?" I ask.

"Luna." Luna didn't respond when I called her name so I look at Felix to see if he had the answer.

"She keeps saying three days." He says.

"She's probably just tired." I say, pulling the covers on her so she'll stay warm. I stare at her for a long while before Felix interrupted me.

"Do you think it could mean something?" Felix asked.

"It could. But I don't know yet." I sigh.

"You boys can leave. I'll watch over Luna. Felix, can you find out if what she meant means anything?" I ask.

"Of course."

"I'll come with. I might be the only one who can decode her messaged if she hid any." Devin says. He and Felix walk out of the tent as I sit next to Luna.