Who took it?

Felix's P.O.V.
Everything seemed to go into slow motion after that. I drop my mace and look at Luna, who glared at Andrew then looked back at me.

"I have powers?"

"Yes. I was planning to tell you when the time came but Andrew decided you needed to know now."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because you grew up without powers. But your mark tells us you do have powers. I was worried that you would think of yourself as a threat."

"And why would I think of myself as a threat?" I ask.

"Because when I first discovered my powers I was frightened. I tried not to use them but I reliezed they were a part of me. But you also have something else.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't need to use them if you don't want to but-."

"Luna tell me." I say with excitement. Luna walked behind me.

"What are you doing?" Flurry asked.

"Flurry, you might want to practice your flying." Luna says.

"Why? No one can beat me. Not even Malcolm can beat me."

"Well Felix might."

"What?" I ask.

"I'm surprised you didn't discover your wings before Felix."

"What do you mean?" I ask, already knowing what she meant.

"You have wings Felix." I look behind me and see huge, dark brown wings.

"Whoa." I smile, looking at my new wings.

"You've always had them it's just that people discover their wings when they need them."

"Wait, so you're saying that everyone has wings?"

"No. Only gifted people do. You're lucky to just have powers or wings separate. It's very rare to be born with both."

"So then how come I was born with both?"

"Well my it's because your mom had powers but the wings are a mystery."

"But then why hasn't Chris or Jerome gone after him?" Flurry asked.

"Because Felix has never revealed his powers so they don't know."

"And Pan is...."

"Unaware of your powers and your wings." Luna says.

"Until now."

Luna's P.O.V.
We all look up to find Peter in the tree above us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering where you were so I came looking for you."

"And how much did you here?" I ask.

"Everything." I climb up to the tree and go behind him, turning into my wolf form and grabbing his collar, dangling him above everyone.

"Luna, let me go." Peter yelled.

"I have a better idea." I say, climbing up to the highest branch and hanging him over the tree.

"Ok ok. I get it. I won't sneak up on your private conversations anymore." Peter says. I just lay down, acting board.

"It would be a shame if I were to drop you. In fact, I think I feel a yawn coming on." I smirk.

"Ok, what do you want from me?"