Why is she like this?

Peter's P.O.V.
Robbie and I look as Luna flies down to the ground. But I rush to catch her as she was about to fall to the ground. When I touch her, her powers rush through my body.

"What happened?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know. Let's get her back to my tent. It isn't safe out here for her. Especially at this time of night." Robbie nodded and we fly back to camp and in my tent where I lay Luna down on the bed.

"So why did she pass out?"

"I don't know. Can you watch her? I need to go. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Of course." I walk outside as the boys dance the night away. I walk up to Felix, who was the only one not dancing.

"Felix." Felix looks at me and stands up.

"Pan. You're back early. Any new boys?"

"No. But I need you and the trio to get Chris." Felix looks at me, puzzled.

"There's a girl here. She passed out when she stepped onto the island. She's here because she found this in one of her books." I hand the picture to him.

"Who are those?"

"Her boys. She came here because there might be a connection between us." Felix's expression changes when I tell him that Luna's a mother to 3 young boys.

"And how does this relate to Chris?" He hands the paper back to me.

"Her boyfriend is Jerome, who's the younger brother of Chris."

"Chris has a brother?"

"Yes."

"If Jerome is his brother, then who are his parents?"

"Joker and Harley Quinn."

"Wow."

"And Luna is the big sister of Henry."

"Meaning she's the daughter of the Savior." Felix says.

"Correct. Now can you get Chris. Maybe there's a link between him and his brother. And if there is, then did Jerome pass it to Luna? And if not, then does he know anything about her powers that could cause her passing out?"

"I'll go get them and go get the rat."

"On second thought, go alone. I might need the brothers later."

"Ok."

"Hey, where's Punzie?" I smirk.

"Sleeping." And with that, Felix left. I walk back in my tent and see Robbie with Luna, who was unconscious.

"How is she?"

"Same." Robbie sighs.

"So, how does Luna know about that saying?"

"We're on a show called Neverland. It's about well, Pan and his queen Luna."

"So you know your way around the island then."

"Yeah." Luna stirred in her sleep and muttered something.

"Jerome?" Robbie says.

"No. Jacob." I say.

"Isn't he that half wolf guy who disappeared all those years ago?"

"Yes. And he disappeared here. You know the way to his camp, yes?"

"Of course." Robbie scoffed.

"Go get Jacob. Tell him that we need him now." Robbie runs out of the tent and flies to Jacob's camp. Luna stirred in her sleep again.