How could this have happened?

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk in the tent and sit next to Luna who was still sleeping. I caressed her cheek, making her stir in her sleep. She looked so cute. Luna quickly gasped and her eyes shot open.

"Luna, are you ok?" I ask.

"How?" She gets up.

"How what?" I ask. Luna walks out of the tent and I follow as she flies out of camp, just to land at the tree house. She walks in to the library and looks around.

"Luna, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Where's Jerome?" She looks at me.

"Cages, why?"

"We need to get there right now." I follow Luna to the cages where a burned hole, big enough for someone to excape was. And Jerome was gone.

"How could he excape? Those bars are enchanted."

"Jerome found the spell that you used and used the counter spell."

"What?" I ask.

"Every spell has a reverse spell. I thought you knew that."

"No." I say.

"Well anyways. We need to find Jer-."

"Peter."

"I know, he's left the island." I smile.

"Which is bad."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because Jerome and his family know some of the most deadly people I know in Gotham. He's out for blood. And he's after you."

"Why would he be after me?" I scoff.

"Because he's angry that I'm with you instead of him. He thinks that if he gets rid of you that I'll run back to him. Like that will ever happen."

"But he knows that I'm immortal, right?" I ask. Luna smirked.

"He doesn't, which means-."

"No. I can already tell that your plan will fail."

"How do you know?"

"I'm Peter Pan. I'm always 3 steps ahead." I brag.

"Does that mean you're always 3 steps ahead when I do this?" Luna pinned me down to the ground. I chuckled.

"One thing you need to know is that when you pin someone to the ground, you always need to pin their legs down as well." I kick Luna and she falls off of me as I get up.

"That and I knew you would do that."

"How do you know?"

"Because every time you try to attack me, you have that glint in your eyes. You need to hide your emotions. Hide your plans. Or else people will start to think ahead of you."

"Have you ever told anyone this?" Luna asked.

"No. That's how the I'm able to beat all the Lost Boys."

"So you have challenged the Lost Boys." Luna acts surprised as we start to walk back.

"Of course I have. You think I'm stupid?"

"In some ways."

"Ouch. I felt that in my soul." I smile.

"Wait." Luna stops.

"What?" I look at her.

"You have a soul?"

"Ha ha." I laugh as we get back to camp.