The doll.

Luna's P.O.V.

"What!" Tommy, Felix, Henry and I all yell.

"How is he family?" I ask.

"We found records of our familys once being one. Our family's separated soon after Luna was born. So in a way, you and Felix are...."

"Brother and-." I say, cutting Emma off.

"Sister." Felix finished, smiling at me. I smile back.

"Yes. That's why Felix has his mark. Only people in our family have marks." Hook says.

"But what about Peter. He has a mark to and so does Flurry. And both aren't related." I say.

"Pan was your soulmate so our 2 families were already one. But when you took Flurry in all those years ago, she became family." Emma says.

"So, we're family." I say.

"How come Luna gets everything?" Tommy whined.

"Because I'm the deadliest." I smirk.

"Aren't I the deadliest?" Tommy asked.

"Well were you living with Pan for most of your life and learning all his battle tactics?" Hook asked.

"No."

"Then stop talking?" I say.

"Any sightings of Jerome?" Emma asked.

"We've been paying so much attention to Luna's vision that we never payed attention to him." I elbow Felix in the gut and hear him groan in pain.

"You've never told them?" He snapped.

"I've never told them a lot of things. So what if I didn't tell them?" I snap.

"Wait, what was in your vision?" Hook asked.

"See, now look what you've done." I growl, glaring at Felix.

"Oh, were they not suppose to know?" Felix mocked.

"Just because you're my brother doesn't mean I can't kill you." I growl.

"Yeah. Why do you think Henry and I stay out of Luna's way when she's yelling with Pan? We'd be dead if we didn't listen to her." Tommy smiled.

"See. They know my rules." I smirk back at Felix.

"Man. You're like Pan to your brothers." Felix smiles. 

"Just stay out of my way." I push past Felix and walk back to camp, just to be attacked into my tent. Someone pushed me down to the bed, pinning me down.

"Hey-." I yell but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"So is what I hear true?"

"Give me one reason not to bite your hand off, sending Flurry after you?" I say, but it was muffled. Peter just raised an eyebrow unexpressed like he didn't expect me to do it.

"Fine." I bite his hand and he took it off my mouth.

"Seriously, why do you keep biting?"

"What, your blood tastes good." I shurg.

"Whatever. So is it true?"

"Is what true?" I cock my head to the side.

"Are you and Felix really brother and sister?" I look at Peter confused.

"Remember, I have eyes and ears all over the island. So is it tru-." I launch at him and pin him to the ground with my foot on his chest.

"Yes." I growl. Peter smirked. I lower my face to his, his lips almost touching mine.