In the jungle alone.

Peter's P.O.V.
I look at the marks on Luna's wrist as I slowly drag my fingers over each one,
tracing it.

"I did this to you?" I knew that when I did kiss her that I pushed hard enough to draw blood but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Yes. But it's nothing."

"Of course it's something. I caused you pain and didn't feel for you."

"Peter, it's fine. It's in the past." I wave my hand over her wrist, making the marks fade.

"Now it is." I smile up at her. Luna smiles back.

"Pan, Luna." Felix runs over to us. Luna and I fly down to him.

"Robbie and a new recruit got into a fight." I look at Luna. We follow him to camp where Robbie had blood pouring down from his mouth and a new boy who we learned was Conner had a cut lip. The 2 boys were glaring at each other and looked like they were ready to rip each others throats out.

"Moon, Princess." I call. I see Flurry turn into her wolf form and run in front of the 2 boys, growling and Luna turns into he wolf form, running up to Flurry.

"Separate." I ordered. Luna gets Robbie away from Connor and Flurry drags Connor away. Luna comes back over to me and I pet her.

"Good girl." I praise.

"Connor, Robbie." I say. The two boys come over to Luna and I.

"What the bloody hell happened?" I snap.

"Connor is questioning why Luna doesn't train with the other boys."

"I just don't think it's fair how you and Luna get to parade around the island together and have fun all day long while the rest of us have to take orders from Felix." Luna's ears go back and she bears her teeth at Connor, growling at him.

"It's quite fair because Luna is mine. And I get to decide what she does and doesn't do." I say.

"And one other question."

"What?" I ask.

"How come some boys get better treatment then others in camp?"

"Because the boys need to earn our respect. For example. Felix and Robbie have both proved themselves to Luna and I. You haven't." I say.

"Ok. But how did Luna earn your respect? By sleeping with you?" Connor mocked. Luna launched forward and pinned him to the ground, growling on top of him.

"Easy girl." I say, kneeling down next to Connor.

"Moon, off." I command. Luna gets off and I wrap my hand around Connor's neck, choking him as he helplessly clawed to get free.

"Don't you ever talk about Luna like that or I'll give you really worry about. Am I clear?" I sneer. Luna turns human and goes to Robbie.

"Yes." I let go of him and get up.

"Now get to camp." I growl as Connor stumbled to his feet, running back to camp. But he stopped and smirked over his shoulder.

"Peter." He mocks. I start to run after him but Luna held me back.

"Don't. He's not worth it."

"He'll be dead by tonight." Robbie chuckled.

"True. But not if I get to him first." Luna smirked.

"You're not killing him, I am." Robbie snaps.

"Um, he insulted me." Luna says. I glance back at camp and call for Flurry.

"Flurry." I call. She looks at me and teliported behind Robbie, holding a dagger to his throat.

"I win." I smirked.

"You weren't in this." Robbie says.

"Don't you know that Luna and I have always been on the same team?" Luna walks up to me and I rest my chin on her head.

"What about that time Luna was dating Jerome, or I?" Robbie smirked. Flurry jerked her hand and cut Robbie's neck, not enough to kill him but enough to draw blood. Flurry disappeared as Robbie winced and held his neck where Flurry had cut him.

"What the hell!"

"That's what you get when you say something stupid like that. You know that both times we were under a curse." I snap.

"Well the second time no. You just lost your memories."

"Peter, please let me hurt him, just a little." I hold Luna back.

"No. He's one of our own. And we don't hurt our own." Luna stops struggling.

"Yeah Luna." Robbie cooed but soon regreted it. Luna starts panting and glared at Robbie. Robbie looked at me.

"Run?"

"Run." I nod. Robbie ran into the jungle and I held Luna back as she faught in my hold. After a minute I knew she would start clawing and biting so I had to make the first move of calming her down and keeping Robbie alive. I quickly smash my lips on hers.

Luna jumped but I soon felt her hands in my hair as she kissed me back. Knowing I calmed her down, I make my way to her face, moving her hair out of the way and nipping at her neck before she could react.

Luna moaned and I move to her lips again, sliding my hands down to her waist as she jumped into my arms. I feel her hand on my cheek as I smile, licking her bottom lip for entrance. Luna lets me in and I hold her closer to me.

She gets down and I feel her hand drag to my chest. She breaks and I look at he as her eyes wander down to my chest.

"Like what you see?" I smirk. Luna looks up at me.

"You're sick." She grabbed me and crashed her lips on mine. I smirk and wrap my hands around her waist tight, bringing her closer to me. Luna chuckled and I bring my hand to her chin, tilting it as she rakes her fingers through my hair.

I shiver and deepon the kiss, kissing her harder as she backed up against a tree. Knowing that I trapped her, I pin her hands above her head. But she soon gets out of my hold and moved her hand to my neck, cradling my nape.

I kissed her like my lips would never meet hers again. I move my lips to her ear.

"I may be sick but you're mine." I whisper, nibbling on her ear. Luna chuckled and I tilt my head, moving my lips to her neck where I bite at her neck. I hear her breath hitch in her throat and I bite with more force, getting her to moan.

Luna almost lost her balance but I caught her, my hand around her waist.

She smiles as I kiss he again, her hands soon in my hair.

"Robbie's hiding at the platform." I whisper.

"Thank you." Luna smiles, getting out of my arms and running into the jungle.