Camping.

Luna's P.O.V.
Jerome talks to Peter for a little bit before getting on the ship with me. I fly up to the crows nest and wave to Peter and Felix.

They wave back as the ship picks up speed. I see Jacob in his wolf form running past Peter and Felix and try to chase the ship. I fly down to him and turn into my wolf form.

He rubs his neck on mine as if to hug me. I smile and we run to try to catch up with the ship, Peter flying above us. I smile up at him and he chuckled back.

I find a cliff and run ahead, jumping off and turning human. I spread my wings just in time to hover above the water as I flew to the ship.

"Whaaa hoo." I smile.

"Hey Luna." I look up and see Peter. 

"Keep those boys safe."

"Which ones? Cassie and the twins, or Henry and Tommy?" I smile.

"All of the above."

"I will." I chuckled, flying back to the ship and landing on deck. Peter flew to the mast and pushed himself off, smirking as he quickly caressed my cheek.

Cassie runs up to the side of the deck and tried to fly to Peter but I catch him right in time. I rest him on my hip as he waves at Peter.

"Bwye Pweter!" He waves. Peter turned back to him as smiled, waving back.

"Bye Cas!" He waves back, turning back to the island and landing, walking back to camp with Felix.

"Whe waved mwommy." Cassie smiled.

"He did. And he called you Cas." I smile.

"How bout you go down to the platform and see the fish with your brothers. I bet Serena is down there." I smile, letting Cassie down as he runs down to the platform.

Someone wraps their arms around my waist and pulls me into them.

"Hey gorgeous." Jerome rests his chin on my shoulder, his breath hitting my neck.

"Hey stalker." I joke.

"Luna, what's this?" Jerome asked.

"What's what?" I ask. Jerome pulls my hair back, revealing the marks Peter left on me.

"Jerome, it was all Peter." I say, looking at him. He showed no anger. No hostility or anything.

"You know, if I was right, I would think that Pan had a crush on you." He smiles.

"Yeah. He even let me call him Peter." I say.

"Really." Jerome's eyes got a little darker.

"Yeah. But anyway." I kissed him on his cheek.

"He knows that I'm yours." I smile.

"Good." Jerome smirks.

We get back to town and I get off the ship.

"Good to be back." Robbie smiles.

"No joke. But I did like the forest setting." I say.

"Come on. Don't you like being back?"

"No." I say.

"Hey, do you want to go on a horse back ride with me. Maybe spend the night somwhere?" Robbie asked.

"Sure." I smile. We walk to the house, grab the camping supplies and go to the stables, getting our horses.

"Hey girl." I smile, feeding her an apple.