The note.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Robbie!" I scream, storming into camp. Robbie was with Felix and they both look at me.

"You are so lucky I don't bite you where you stand." I storm up to them, pushing Robbie as he chuckled.

"You think this is funny? You almost killed me!" I snap.

"Well if you didn't crash into me. I wouldn't have needed to punch you."

"If you hadn't insulted Felix, I wouldn't have needed to jump on you."

"Wait, he punched you?" Felix chimed in.

"Yes," I growl. Felix glared at Robbie.

"Kill him later," I say, crossing my arms.

"Robbie Kay, what am I going to do with you?" I shake my head.

"Spare me?"

"Nope." I pull out my dagger and charge after Robbie but Felix held me back.

"Let me go." I thrash in Felix's arms and Robbie slowly backed up.

"She won't get to you," Felix says. Robbie looked like he was calming down but I bit Felix as I got out of his hold, running after Robbie who was starting to run the other way, but someone else wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright," Peter says. I try to bite his arm but I pull back at the pain.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't come prepared?" Peter teleported us in our tent and I got out of Peter's arms, sitting on the bed and sighing.

"Hey, it was just an accident. Robbie was just playing around. He didn't get that you're territorial over Felix." Peter sits down with me.

"Hey." Peter takes my chin in his hand and I get out of his hold.

"Luna." Peter caressed my cheek and I lean into his hand. But I didn't realize that Peter was up to something bigger. Before I could get away, Peter wrapped his arms around me and his lips crashed onto mine. I release the tension that was in me and move my hand to his hair, pulling him down to the bed.

Peter flipped me over so he was on top of me and kissed me harder. His hand was next to my head as his other one was holding my cheek.

I try to get away but Peter bit at my neck. Smiling, I wrap my wings around me, making Peter get cut off.

"Luna, don't hide from me. I know you want me."

"Where did you send Robbie?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Because I need to tell him something." I quickly unwrapped my wings and fly out of the tent. I fly around the island, my hair flying behind me. I reach the platform and find Robbie sitting down. I land behind him and his head jerks over to me.

"Relax. I'm not here to hurt you."

"Oh yeah, what changed your mind?" I sit down next to him.

"Peter."

"Of course." Robbie chuckled. We sit in silence when Robbie smirked at me.

"I hear you're wicked." Robbie leaned in and held my chin.

"Well, I'm much worse." He whispers, tilting his head. A moment later, I feel his lips on mine. I smile and wrap my hands around his neck. His wings wrapped around us as he fell off the platform, his wings still wrapped around us.