Shopping.

Luna's P.O.V.
Pan uses his powers to push Jerome back, making him fall unconscious.

"Jerome!" I yell, running over to him.

"How adorable." Pan cooed, walking up to us.

"You wanna play, then let's play." I growl, summoning a fire ball in my hand.

"A girl with powers, impressive." Pan chuckled, walking forward. I bear my fangs, telling him to stay away before transforming into my wolf form, launching at Pan as I pin him to the ground.

"Moon, down!" Robbie yells. I growl at Pan, not listening to my command.

"Moon, down!" Robbie yells. I get off of Pan, turning human.

"Stay away from us." I snap, spreading my wings and launching into the air. I fly back home and into my room. A few minutes later, Jerome and Robbie come in the room.

"Not in the mood you two." I growl.

"Luna." Jerome smiles.

"Robbie, leave us for a moment, will you?" Jerome asked.

"Sure." Robbie walked out of the room.

"My father sent something over for you. Said he wanted you to have it." Jerome sits down next to me and gives me a present.

"What is it?"

"Only one way to find out." Jerome smirked. I take the blue ribbon off the pink wrapping paper and carfully take the wrapping paper off and opening the box to find a white gun attached to a black strap.

"Harley Quinn's gun." I say.

"Jerome, this is your mom's gun. Why would your dad give it to me?" I look at him.

"He treats you like a daughter. And that gun is always passed down through our family. He also wanted to meet us for dinner."

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah. Tonight. Which means you need to get a dress ready by tonight."

"Can Issabella and I go shopping? Tommy and her are going on a date tonight and she needs a dress to wear so she asked me."

"Of course."

"Thanks Jerome." I hug him. I grab the gun and run out of the room and over to Issabella's room, knocking on the door.

"Issabella, come on, we got the ok." I say. She opened her door.

"Come on." I smile.

"Ok." She grabs her purse and we run out the room, just to be stopped by Robbie.

"And where are you 2 ladies running off to?" Robbie smirked.

"To the store." I say as we run past him and down the stairs, grabbing Robbie's keys.

"I'm borrowing the car." I call up to him. Robbie hates when I don't ask for the car and just take it.

"Ok. Wait what?!" I slam the door before Robbie could say anything. Issabella and I get in the car and I start it, driving to my favorite dress store and go in.

I felt like I was in heaven. We first go looking for a dress for Issabella.

"How about this one?" Issabella holds up a sparkling salmon pink dress.

"Ooo. That's cute but I was thinking something like this." I hold up a short, stormy purple dress.

"But that is to dark. Pink would complement me.