What's wrong princess?

Peter's P.O.V. 

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah, now come on." I look back at Luna and see her in her wolf form laying down, looking at me. I get on her with Felix and turn back to the doll below me.

"Do you want to come Chucky, we might need you." I say. The doll only smirked and I smirked back.

"Just come with me, he'll follow." Flurry says. Luna gets up and Flurry starts running, Luna following, Chucky running at our side and Robbie flying above us.

We arrived at one of the most deadliest places on the island. This area has the most Dreamshade and you had to be carful where you stepped. We get through the area and keep running to the Echo Caves.

I get off of Luna along with Felix to see Chris with some boys around him, their wepons ready. Luna and Flurry turn human and Robbie lands next to Luna. I stride up to Chris, a smirk on my face.

"Hello Chris."

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter walks up to Chris showing no anger or hostility toward his enemy.

"Hello Pan, Moon." Chris nodded toward me.

"Peter." I growl through gritted teeth, not taking my eyes off of Chris.

"Go ahead." I walk over to Chris and punch him across the face as he fell to the ground.

"No one calls me that, especially you. You know only Peter is allowed to call me that." I snap.

"Now let's talk about why you're really here. I must say Chris you have more bravery then I first thought of you. Poisoning my daughter." Peter growled.

"I suppose you're gonna kill me now?" Chris scoffed.

"No. Flurry will." Peter smirked. I look back at Flurry, who looked scared.

"Peter, Flurrys never killed anyone before." I whisper.

"If she's not going to kill him, can I?" Chucky offered.

"Flurry, it's your call." I say. Flurry took a deep breath and glared at Chris.

"Kill him." Chucky smirks and runs up to Chris. And in a spit second, Chris dropped to the ground, his lifeless eyes staring back at me.

"One ememy down, one to go." I say.

"Um, guys." Felix says. Peter and I turn around to find Flurry holding back tears. Peter walked up to her and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Princess." He whispers. Flurry doesn't look at him.

"I'll get her back to camp." Peter says. All I did was nod. Flurry held on to Peter and just like that, they were gone.

Peter's P.O.V.
I get Flurry back to camp and she went into her tent. Luna appeared moments later.

"Is she ok?"

"I'm letting her have her space now. I'll check on her later."

"She's seen death before. So why is she so torn up by it now?"

"I don't know. But I'll see what I can get out of her."

"Thanks."

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

"I sent Chucky out to see if he could find any trace of Jerome. The others are coming back now."

"Don't you think it's a little weird?" I look at her as we start walking.