Road trip.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Maybe. Pan's a mystory." Jerome says.

"Yeah. No joke. Luna even-." I snarl at Robbie.

"I was about to say that Luna even agreed." Robbie saved himself.

"Luna, can you leave Robbie and I alone for a little bit?" Jerome asked. I nod and turn human.

"Of course. Robbie, don't do anything stupid." I growl, knowing he knew what I ment. I go in the woods and my dragon flies down to me. I pet her and get on, flying above the clouds where Hiccup appeared on Toothless.

"Hello you 2." I smile. Toothless sticks his toung out and smiles.

"You ready?" Hiccup asked.

"Yep." I smile. We fly straight up and past the clouds.

"1." I smile.

"2." Hiccup says.

"3." We both say, jumping off our dragons and zooming though the air. Windshear and Toothless fly above us.

"Now!" Hiccup yells, spreading his arms and legs. I spread my wings and fly up, meeting my dragon as Hiccup continued to fall.

"Hiccup!" Astride yells, riding Stormfly next to us. Toothless tried to fly but couldn't without Hiccup. I get on Windshear.

"I'll get Hiccup." Astride says, diving for Hiccup.

"Come on girl." I say. Windshear dives down and zooms right above Toothless.

"Did you get him girl?" I ask. Windshear looks down and brings her head up.

"Good." I smile. We get to land and Windshear lets Toothless down as Astride drops Hiccup down, landing as well. Astride gets off of her dragon and slaps Hiccup over the head.

"Yeah yeah I know, I owe you big time." Hiccup rolls his eyes.

"What were you even doing up there?" Astride asks.

"Hiccup was trying to test his new wings."

"I told you that suit is no good. When will you stop" Astride asks.

"Astride, meet Hiccup. He won't stop till he as what he wants." I chuckled.

"Hiccup. You're going to kill Toothless by doing this. Is that really what you want for your dragon?" I ask.

"How would I kill Toothless?"

"If I or Astride weren't there to help you, Toothless would have drowned." I say.

"I would never hurt you bud." Hiccup scratches Toothless.

"It was nice seeing you guys again, but I need to go." I say, getting on Windshear and flying back to camp where Robbie was. I land Windshear close to camp and walk to the river, pushing Robbie in.

"Hey!" Robbie yells. I glare at him.

"What was that for?"

"You told Jerome about the thing." I snap.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. That look proves it." I snap.

"Really. All Jerome and I talked about after you left was the trip tomorrow."

"Fine." I growl, walking away.

"You're not going to leave me here, are you?" I turn around to Robbie, who was soaking wet in the river. I laugh and help Robbie out of the water. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me back into the water, soaking me.