A big night.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter and I sit down and watch everyone dance. I rest my head on his chest and I feel his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my head.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I ask.

"For showing me who I really am."

"Well you've always been my Lost King." I chuckled.

"True, but that's not what I ment."

"Then what did you mean?" I look up at Peter, who had a smirk. In a blink of an eye, we were in the tent and Peter pulled me into him. His lips crashed onto mine as he cradled my nape. I play with his hair as he slides his hands around my waist, pulling me onto the bed.

My wings wrapped around us so we were enclosed. Peter bit my bottom lip and I let out a gasp. He does it again as I try to get away. Peter pinned my hands above my head and bit at my neck. I moan as he bites with more force.

I finally got him off of me and stood up, waving my hand over my neck as the love bites faded. Waving my hand over my body, my dress turned into the outfit from before.

"You know where to find me." I walk out of the tent and over to the fire where I sit down.

"Wow, Pan really went all out for you." Felix sits next to me.

"With the party or the outfit?" I smile.

"Both."

"Well, the outfit is nice. By the way, is it true that you made that dress that I was wearing in the Enchanted Forest?"

"Yeah. Well, I designed it. Punzie made it."

"I never took you for a boy who designs dresses. Maybe you should become one of those fashion designers."

"You mean those men who wear those scarves and have those small dogs who hold themself tall? Yes, I need that dress over there. No you have that all wrong. It should be gems then sequences. Not sequences then gems." Felix joked, faking a British accent.

"Um I need a break. Who has my Starbucks!" I joke.

"Yeah. That isn't me. That's Pan." Felix smiles.

"What's me?" I smirk at Felix.

"Next time don't say things about him when he's right behind you." I smirk.

"Really." Felix gave me a look.

"Luna, do you really need to ask Felix if I'm right or not?" Peter asked.

"Well he is smarter than you." I smile. Felix chuckled as Max ran over to us.

"Hey boy." Felix greeted, scratching the dog.

"It's like you and Max are meant to be by how much time you spend with Max." Peter joked.

"Says the one who never spends time with him." Felix shot back. I silently laugh at the argument between the two boys as Flurry whistles, catching everyone's attention. Even Peter and Felix stopped arguing to look at Flurry.

"To honor the kings return to camp and claiming his throne once again, I would like to give the king and his queen something." Peter smirked at me, knowing what it was.

Flurry (F)

(F) Bright wings of flame.

As soon as Flurry started singing, Peter wrapped his arm around my waist and held the other one in his hand. I rest my hand on his shoulder as we sway to the beat. And that's when I realized that I was in my dress from earlier.