Out with the old and in with the new.

Luna's P.O.V.
I hear Peter blow out the last lantern and walk over to the bed, getting in and sliding his hands around me.

"Goodnight love." I nuzzled my face in his bare chest and happily fell asleep in my king's arms.

"Luna." I groan, not listening. I nuzzle my face in Peter's chest.

"Come on Luna." I nuzzle my face in deeper.

"Peter it's to early." I whine.

"I let you sleep in every day. You need to get up."

"What's in it for me?"

"Well you get to enjoy this." A long moment passed before his lips came in contact with my neck. I tilt my head up and my breath hitches in my throat.

Peter's lips dart to my sweet spot and I smile, wrapping a hand around his neck while he gets on top of me, biting at my neck with more force.

I moan in pleasure and play with his hair.

"Ok you've got me. Now will you let me-. Peter kissed me, cutting me off.

"Ok, I can get used to this."

*******

"Luna." I look at Peter. We were at training, watching the boys train. Metal hitting metal. Daggers being thrown. Boys releasing their bows. It reminds me of when Peter would give me private lessons on fighting.

"I got your message."

"It took you three weeks to talk about it." I smile.

"Well with everything going on, I forgot to mention it. When did you write it?"

"When I fell out of the tree. I got that memory and decided to draw it."

"Mom, daddy." Peter and I both look at Flurry.

"Ambush at Jacob's camp." The Lost Boys all look at Peter and I for the order.

"Half of Andrew, Hunter and Jerome's team come with Luna and I." I turn into my wolf form and lay down, letting Peter get on.

"The rest of you protect the camp. This might be an ambush on our camp." Peter says. Flurry turns into her wolf form and we follow her into the jungle where we arrived at Jacob's camp, where wolves scrambled around.

It's then did I realize that Jerome and his family were attacking the camp. Everyone starts to join in the battle. I turn human and bolt forward and drag someone to the ground, breaking his neck. It felt good to kill someone. But that all came crashing down as a single gun sounded through the air and I crashed to the ground.

Peter's P.O.V.
I ran over to Luna and caught her before she fell to the ground. Everyone went silent and I carfully lay Luna down on the ground.

"She's been shot!" I say. But a whistle comes from camp.

"It's a trap. Retreat back to camp!" The boys all run back to camp and I wrap my arm around Luna, picking her up and carrying her back to camp. When I arrived, all the boys were staring me with shock.

At the end of the table, in my throne, his legs over the side, was Jerome Valeska.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I snap.

"The question is, what are you doing here?"

"This is my camp." Jerome gets off the throne and comes over to me.

"No it isn't. Get him." Pirates surround me and the Lost Boys aiming at them, ready to shoot.

"Please don't do it. Luna's hurt." I say. Jerome looks at Luna who was struggling to stay awake, her head resting on my chest. She fit perfectly in my arms.