Storm.

Peter's P.O.V.

"We haven't been up here for years. At least I haven't." Flurry muttered, following me with Luna.

"That's why we're here." I smile, climbing up to a branch and helping Luna up.

Flurry climbed up higher and I wrap my arm around Luna.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Who else has been up here?" Flurry asked.

"Just you and Luna, why?"

"Has Lilly, Issabella, Henry or Tommy been up here?"

"I doubt it." I scoff.

"Why those children alone?" I ask.

"Because Lilly likes hiding things, Issabella is full of mischief, and Henry and Tommy are Luna's brothers."

"Ok, what did you find?" I ask, getting up and climbing up to where Flurry was. Felix's mace lay hidden.

"Tommy, Lilly and Issabella." Luna says.

"Oh I so have a bone to pick with that pirate." I snap, knowing he's been up here. I let him go when he was with Issabella the first time but now they both know my rules.

"Can't we just have a normal evening?" Luna groans.

"I agree. We'll figure this out tomorrow. For now, let's just relax." I smile. We all go back to where we were and sit down as a family.

"I remember the first time I bought you up here." I chuckled.

"Yeah. I told you about my past. And that's when you offered to be my family."

"Best day of my life." Luna chuckled. I elbow her.

"I'm right here." I snap.

"I know." Luna says.

"Wow. You've known me longer then her and she's still your favorite."

"I never said that. I just said meeting Flurry was the best thing that ever happen to me."

"We'll talk later." I say. We stay there for a few more minutes before going back to camp. Flurry went into her tent and I see Luna go into ours. I walk over to Cassie's tent and see him and his brothers already asleep.

Smiling, I walk back to mine to see Luna curled up in a ball with her back to me, fast asleep.

I smile and take my shirt off before slipping into bed with Luna, wrapping my arms around her and resting my chin on her head, closing my eyes.

Late in the night, I wake up to thunder booming through the sky. You could hear the rain pouring down on the leaves and the tent. I look down to find Luna still sleeping on me, the side of her head rests on my chest.

She looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. How she didn't even realize what was going on outside. The sound of thunder suddenly filled the air and Luna jumped, shuffling closer to me.

Ever since she was little, Luna hated storms and she would always come in my room when there was a storm.

"It's ok Moon, I'm here." I whisper to her. She comes closer to me and I caress her cheek, knowing my touch calms her down.

The next morning, it was still storming and Luna was still asleep on my chest. Some thunder rumbled though the sky and Luna woke up.

"Good morning love." I smirk.

"Morning." Luna yawns. We take our time to wake up and the storm slowly passed. We walk outside and it looked like a tornado came through.

"Pan." Felix comes up to us.

"We need to start bearing everthing down."

"Why?" I ask.

"That storm was just the beginning. There's going to be a series of way more intense storms. This is just a break."

"Then let's get started. Get every boy on this." I say.

"Already done."

"Good."

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter walks away and I look around at the damage of camp.

"So how'd you sleep?" Felix asked.

"Good." I say, still looking around. Felix turned me around to look at him.

"Calm down. Relax." He calms me down.

"Tommy!" I hear Peter yell. Felix and I both look at Peter as he stormed into Tommy's tent.

"What's gotten into Pan?" Rain starts pouring down and we rush into Tommy's tent, where he was with Peter.

"Oh, he Issabella, Henry and Lilly hid your mace in Peter's thinking tree." His mace appeared in my hand.

"Oh. I was wondering where that was." Felix takes his mace and slung it over his shoulder as we both to back to Peter and Tommy.

"Wanna bet that Pan will take Tommy's life?" Felix smirked.

"No. Peter would never take his life. He knows me all to well." I smile.

"True, but when it comes to Pan's thinking tree, anything can happen." Felix and I smirk at each other.

"If Pan wins, you take back what you said about me being an ass."

"And if Tommy wins, you take back what you told Peter last week. If not, I'll tell everyone in camp how you really got your scar." I smirk.

"No. You promised we wouldn't talk about that again."

"Then no deal." Felix growled.

"Fine." We look back at the fight going on.

"We only went up there because we knew Felix wouldn't find it up there." Tommy said.

"But you still broke my rule." Peter argued. Tommy looked at me.

"A little help."

"No. It looks like you have this under control." I smile as I turn around with Felix, walking out into the rain. The camp was empty with rain, leaves and debree flying everywhere. The boys have already retreated into their tents for the day.

"I'm surprised Tommy isn't dead yet." Felix scoffs.

"Oh yeah, why?" I look up at him.

"Because he's broken to many of Pan's rules."

"But your sister.....has.... to." I figured it out.

"Oh I so have a bone to pick with Peter!" I yell.

"Ok. Hey, Jacob needed you for a little bit. Want to go see what he needs and then meet me back in my tent."

"Ok. Just tell Peter where I've run off to." I smile.

"Sure. Just get going before the storm really gets bad." I turn into my wolf form and smile at him, running into the jungle. I had some protection from the trees but not much. I finally arrived at Jacob's camp where everyone was gone.

I walk into Jacob's tipi to see him, Renesmee, and Edward and Bella.

"What happened to you?" Jacob asked. I was drenched in water and slipped a few times. Luckily my coat was dark enough that you couldn't see the mud.

"Nothing. You asked for me?" I ask.

"Yeah, what's going on out there?" Jacob asked.

"Felix says it's a series of storms. He said they were supposed to last for days."

"Well we can't get the hunters out because of all the rain. Can you maybe help us?"

"I'd love to. I'll talk to Peter about what to do." I smile.

"Thanks. How's Flurry?" Bella asked.

"She's good. Adjusting to her fangs good. Bit Peter a few times but that was normal for her." I chuckled.

"Good." Edward says.

"So I'll see you around?"

"Yeah." Renesmee smiles. I run out of tipi and back to camp.