Finding out.

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and I talked to Peter and told him that Jerome was responsible for killing Flurry. Of course it did take a few minutes while Robbie, Felix and I calmed him down.

After that, Felix and Robbie went to look for him with no luck. I just sit on the bed with my head in my hands.

"I don't get it. We've searched the entire island for days and Jerome hasn't shown himself. And we know he didn't leave the island. So where could he be?" I shake my head.

"We'll find him Moon." Peter smiled.

"Pan, Felix, we found him. The boy who killed Flurry. It wasn't Jerome who killed Flurry." Felix runs in the tent.

"Then who did?" I ask.

"It was Chris."

"What!" I yell.

"He put Luke into camp as a new Lost Boy. He would report back to Chris with what he found."

"Then how did he poison Flurry?" Peter asked.

"Poisoned her water."

"What Lost Boy was Luke?" I ask.

"Logan." Peter and I just look at him.

"That explains everything." I say.

"Where is he now?" Peter snaps.

"Outside." We walk outside where boys held Luke down. He glared at us like it was our fault. The Lost Boys were gathered around him, wanting to see what was happening.

"Do you want to do the honors love?"

"No. You can do it." I smile. Everyone backs up and Peter walks over to Luke, curling his hand into a fist and raising it in the air. He was just about to punch Luke when Jacob, Renesmee and her family ran into camp, excitement all over their faces.

"We know how to save Flurry." Jacob smiles. Peter looked at him, his fist sill raised. He punched Luke across the face as he fell to the ground.

"Get him to the cages. Luna." He says. I nod and follow him as we both follow Jacob, Renesmee and her family. We walk for a few minutes and I just wanted to blurt out how they could save Flurry.

We walked back to their camp and I look at Jacob.

"We figured out how Flurry could live." Jacob says.

"How?" Peter and I both ask.

"Luna." Renesmee says.

"What, how can I save her?"

"You're a vampire." Bella says.

"If you're implying that I bite Flurry, you better come up with something better."

"Luna, it's the only way." Peter says.

"We've done it on Bella. We can do it on Flurry." Edward says.

"Please Luna." Peter begs.

"Fine. Are you positive it will work?"

"Yes." Edward says.

"Ok then."

******
I go to the tent while Peter and Jacob got Flurry. I was completely worried. If this didn't work, I would never forgive myself. I would blame myself and I still blame myself for Flurry's death even though Peter keeps telling me it was Chris's fault.

Peter came in the tent, sitting next to me.

"Remember, we're doing this for Flurry."

"I know." I sigh. Peter led me out of the tent and over to Flurry's tent where she lays on the bed, Jacob in his wolf form laying next to her. Edward, Bella and Renesmee were there to.

I walk into the tent and Edward puts a hand on my shoulder, telling me it was time. I walk up to Flurry and sit down next to her, lowering my fangs close to her neck before quickly sinking them in her neck.

I quickly pull back at the taste of her blood in my mouth.

"Luna, are you ok?" Peter asked.

"I'm fine."

"Now we just need to wait as the venom from your fangs spread throughout her body." Edward says.

"How long will it take?" I ask.

"Only a few days. But once that day comes, she'll be out for blood, you'll want to keep her in her tent for the next few days so she doesn't go after anyone." Edward says.

"We'll keep her safe. Thank you for telling us. You saved our family." Peter thanks.

"You're welcome. Edward smiles as he and his family leave, Jacob staying behind to watch Flurry while Peter and I left.

******
For the next 4 days, Flurry doesn't wake. Peter has stayed in camp as much as he could in case Flurry woke up. I've stayed in camp as well, checking in on her and Jacob who hasn't moved from her side.

I walk into Flurry's tent and sat at her side. Jacob layed next to her. I smile at Flurry and she moves, string and moaning in her sleep, telling me she was awake. I smile and call for Peter.

"Peter!" I yell. He appeared in the tent as soon as I uttered his name and he looked at me, who nodded. He walks over to Flurry's side as she slowly opens her eyes, revealing her blood red eyes.

She looks at me and smiled.

"Mom."

"Hey Flurry." I smile. Her eyes go to Peter and he smiles.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey princess." Peter smiles. Jacob crawls over to her and starts licking her face.

"Hey Jacob." Flurry squeals.

"Get down Jacob. Why don't you get to your camp. I bet your pack is worried about you." I chuckled. Jacob snapped at me.

"Hey!" I yell.

"It's alright Jacob, I'll be fine." Flurry smiles. Jacob nodded and goes out of the tent.

"How am I alive, I thought I died?"

"Edward found a way to save you." Peter explained.

"How?"

"By biting you, I was able to save you. Vampire's don't die unless they are run through with a wooden stake." I say.

"You bit me. Mom I told you I didn't want you to ever bite me." Flurry whines.

"It was the only way to save your life. Your dad and I have tried everything else and it all failed." I say.

"Well you did save me. So thank you."

"You're welcome." I smile.

"Princess, can I see your neck?" Peter asked. Flurry moved her hair out of the way and I see my bite marks. I couldn't bear to see that and I looked down as Peter healed her.

"Can I-."

"Go over to Renesmee's, no." I say.

"Why?" Flurry whines.

"Because you need to stay in here for a few days. You're a danger to camp right now." Peter says.

"You know I won't hurt anyone. I've never killed anyone in my life."

"But you're different now." I say.

"Fine. How long was I asleep anyways?"

"About 5 days." I say.

"That explains why I'm so thirsty." I stand up and go up to the dresser, grabbing a bottle and bringing it to Flurry.

"Here, have this." I hand her the bottle. But sometimes came in my head that was shocking.

"Peter, can I talk to you....outside." I say.

"Sure. Princess, we'll be right back." Peter and I stand up and walk outside of the tent.

"Ok, I know that look, what is it?" Peter smiles.

"I figured it out." Peter's face goes into confusion.

"Figured what out love?"

"I know why you end the Lost Boys celebration."