Training.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up and feel something on my back. I remember drinking that blood that Renesmee gave me. I was weak, but I'm alive, that was all that mattered.

I hear someone yawn and I close my eyes, hopping Pan would think I'm still asleep.

"Good morning love." I don't respond.

"I know that you're awake." Pan whispered in my ear.

"Mmm. Fine, we'll do this the hard way, for you." I was about to ask what that means but immediately felt Pan bite at my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

"Come on love, I know you want me." I roll over to look at him.

"I never said I didn't want you."

"Really. Then why are you acting like it?"

"If I was acting, would I do this?" I smash my lips on his. Pan smirked and got on top of me. He deepended the kiss with him nipping at my neck as he tried to find my sweet spot.

He let me play with his hair and I hear him groan in pleasure. He continued to bite and I prayed that he wouldn't find my sweet spot. But he soon found it and I let a gasp excape my lips.

"Oh so you like when I kiss there." He smirked, kissing my neck over and over.

"Pan stop." I moan. He wouldn't stop and I pushed Pan off of me and I get up.

"I don't know if you know it, but I'm with someone." At that time, I hear Cassie's voice. I run out of the tent and see Jerome, my boys and my brothers with Issabella and Lilly.

"Jerome." I smile, walking up and hugging him."

"Why are you guys here?"

"For you. We heard what had happened." Jerome says.

"How?"

"Robbie." He says.

"Mwommy." Cassie, squeals, hugging me.

"Hey Cas." I smile, picking him up in my arms. I see Pan come out of the tent and walk over to us. Cassie digs his face in my chest.

"It's ok. He won't hurt you." I smile.

"Of course I wouldn't." Pan smiled at Cassie.

"Stay away from them." Jerome growls.

"It's ok Jerome. He didn't do anything bad to me. He saved my life." I smile at Pan.

"Pwan swaved ywor wife?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah. He did." I smile.

"You must be Cassie." Pan smiles at him.

"Wes." Cassie smiles.

Pan looks at Cassie curiously. He reached his hand over to Cassie and pushed his hair out of the way, revealing his blue eye.

"You're a curious little one, aren't you?" Pan smiled.

"He is." I smile at Cassie.

"Hey C." Robbie comes up to us.

"Wobbie." Cassie smiles.

"Hey. I heard there were some mermaids in the waters of Neverland. Maybe you and your brothers would want to come with me?"

"Yes!" The boys cheer. I let Cassie down and he, his brothers and Robbie walk toward the beach.

"And don't let Cas use his powers!" I yell to Robbie.

"You know I won't." He says.

"Hey Henry, I hear you have quite the powers. Maybe try them out on me?" Pan smirked. Henry smiled at me.