I Choose You!

Posted: October 7, 2017

Requested?: Yup, sorry for the wait, anon!

Words: 1.3k

Group: Wanna One

Member(s): Park Jihoon

A/N: Um, yeah I had this idea, but unfortunately I'm not too familiar with Pokemon so I apologize for any mistakes! Also, sorry if it's a bit cringey...yikes

  ~*~    

If you were to be honest, there really is nothing to hate about Park Jihoon. There really are no reasons for Jihoon to hate you either. In fact, the two of you were quite close when you were younger. The two of you bonded through pokemon. As you grew older, however, both of you started to have more and more frequent arguments over which pokemon is the best. You admit that it may be childish at times, but you just can't help it. You just have to prove to Jihoon that Jigglypuff is way better than Eevee.

"No way, (y/n)! Eevee is definitely better than Jigglypuff. I've already told you so many times...plus, he's way cuter," Jihoon crosses his arms and sends a nasty glare your way.

"Uh, hell nah! Jigglypuff is definitely cuter, first of all. Second of all, she's way more powerful," you growl.

"That's the funniest joke I've ever heard. Jigglypuff is basically a flying marshmallow, okay?"

"Excuse me–"

"You're excused."

Just as you are about to protest, the bell rings and you take your seat at your desk, which happens to be only one seat away from Jihoon's. You stick your tongue out at him before facing the teacher. You feel Jihoon's eyes bear holes into you and you turn around, he gives you a 'this isn't over' look and you simply roll your eyes.

Throughout the class, the two of you continue to send looks at each other. The other students around you are already used to it so they just leave the two of you in peace. You tap your pencil against your chin as you think of what to write on your paper. You feel something hit the side of your head and notice a crumpled piece of paper lying on your desk.

You immediately look over at Jihoon who seems to have a smug look on his face. You scowled a little and quietly open up the paper. You bite your lips to prevent yourself from yelling out loud as soon as you read the words written on the paper. You scribble madly on the paper and smashed it close. With as much strength you can muster without the teacher noticing, you chuck the paper straight at Jihoon's head.

Unexpectedly, Jihoon lets out a little squeak before glaring at you. You smirk slightly, but replace it with a more serious look as soon as the teacher had turned around. You gulp, you had surely been caught.

"Is everything alright, Park Jihoon?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," Jihoon shyly mumbles before glancing at you.

"(L/n) (y/n)? Are you involved?" you teacher catches Jihoon's gaze towards you.

"Uh, no ma'am?" you curse silently at yourself for making it sound like a question.

"I will see the two of you after class," you eagle-eyed teacher turns back and continues her lecture.

"Yes, ma'am," both you and Jihoon sigh.

You look over at the pretty boy just a seat away from you, furrowing your brows. He mouthed 'sorry' before turning back to the lecture. You follow after, groaning silently, hoping not to disrupt the lesson again.

"Park Jihoon, (l/n) (y/n), please stay for a moment," you were so close to escaping before your teacher calls out.