Arcade

Posted: April 28, 2018

Requested?: Yesss

Words: 1.1k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Justin

A/n: I haven't really been to the arcade before so I'm sorry if this is inaccurate, but I hope y'all enjoy it nonetheless!

~*~

It's been a while since you and Justin had been on a date. You had been busy with school work and clubs and Justin has been busy with his practicing. Finally, your break matched up with his and both of you decided to spend the whole week together.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Justin asks as he lays in your lap.

"Hmm...maybe we should stay nearby," you suggest as you calmly brush through his soft hair with your fingers.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go out too far either," Justin hums.

"Oh, how about we go to the arcade today?" you momentarily stop patting Justin's head.

"Yes! I've been dying to go to the new one that just opened by the Yuehua building," Justin sits up, cheering.

"Alright, arcade it is!" you giggle, getting off the sofa.

Justin leaps off and rushes to the door, waiting for you to get your things. When you finally reappear, Justin is already whining and you roll your eyes, chuckling a little. After you open the door, Justin rushes out without waiting for you.

"Justin, come back and wait for me!" you groan, locking the door.

"Sorry, sorry," Justin giggles, jogging back to you.

"You're like a cute little puppy," you chuckle, patting his head as Justin clings on to your arm.

"I'm not cute," Justin pouts, "I'm manly."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that," you snicker.

"Wow!" both you and Justin stand at the entrance of the new arcade, gaping at all the things inside.

"This is going to be one hell of a date!" Justin bounces up and down.

"Yeah. Now let's go get tickets!" you drag Justin along with you.

After buying tickets, the two of you wander around, playing a few games here and there. Soon, both of you have played every single game there...twice. You found a small table in the corner as Justin went to go buy some food. Sitting down, you look for Justin in the line and you smile at his distant figure.

Propping up the giant bear Justin had won for you, you continue to stare at Justin. He looks over in your direction and you give him a small smile. He smiles back before returning to order. Soon, you've spaced out and completely zoned out. You stare ahead of you, your arm propped up on the table supporting your head. You jump a little when you hear Justin's voice.

"Y/n, whatcha thinkin' about?" Justin asks cutely as he slides into the chair in front of you, setting the food down on the table.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about you," you smoothly reply.

Justin choked on his fry and you giggle. He playfully glares at you and you stick your tongue out, reaching for a fry as well.

"Who taught you to say those things?" Justin teases.

"You," laughing, you chomp down on the greasy fry.

"Fair point," Justin shrugs, shoving his mouth with more food.

The two of you silently munch on your food in comfortable silence. You occasionally prop the bear up closer to you since it keeps sliding down. Finally, all the food has been finished and you sigh in satisfaction.

"So, should we call it a day now?" you ask, wiping your hands.

"Let's go to the photo booth first. Gotta get some souvenirs," Justin grins.

You nod and let Justin drag you with him to the small photo booth near the entrance of the arcade. Justin shoves you in and you barely squeeze the bear in before Justin is squished inside. You giggle as Justin tries to adjust the camera so that both of you fit in the tiny screen.

"Alright, so it'll take five pictures. What kind of expression should we make?" you ask, looking at the examples.

"I guess we could just do whatever?" Justin suggests, suddenly becoming shy.

"Sure, don't be shy," you giggle, patting his cheek.

Justin shrugs and presses the 'start' button. In the first one, you pulled a funny face. When the first picture was finished taking, you couldn't help but to laugh at Justin's face. He laughs along with you and the second picture is taken. In the last one, you give your best smile, pulling Justin closer. Just as the camera went off, Justin whips you around to face him and gives you a kiss. Your eyes widen in shock, but you close them when you realize what is happening.

Wrapping your arms around Justin, you completely forget about the pictures. You feel Justin smile into the kiss and you do the same, pulling him even closer. Finally, the two of you pull away and you hear the camera shutter. The sound startles you and you blush, a little embarrassed that the camera had taken a picture of the two of you kissing.

"I'm excited to see how they turn out," Justin chuckles at your expression.

"Yeah? Me too," you look down shyly, still a little dazed.

Justin lets you out the photo booth first. He steps out after you, handing you the giant bear. You shuffle over to the slot where the pictures came out of. There were two strips of film that came out and you hand one to Justin.

In the first picture, both of you are pulling the most ridiculous faces ever. In the second, both of you are laughing like there is no tomorrow. In the third, Justin is kissing you and you have a shocked expression on your face. You hear Justin chuckle next to you at the sight of the picture. In the fourth, both of you are kissing passionately and you hide your face behind the bear. Finally, in the last picture, you and Justin are looking at each other so lovingly.

"Hey, these turned out great!" Justin pats your head.

"Yeah, thanks for today, Justin," you slide the thin strip of pictures into your purse and intertwine your fingers with Justin's.

"Should we head back now?" Justin smiles down at you and you nod, cuddling closer to him.

The two of you skip back home hand-in-hand, discussing about what to do tomorrow. As the both of you chat, you can't help but to think about all the fun memories you had made in the arcade today. It's safe to say that the arcade will certainly be a special place for you and Justin.