Picnic Date

Posted: April 11, 2018

Requested?: Yup ^^

Words: 1.4k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Yanjun (mentions Chaoze and Zhangjing)

A/N: Sorry for the wait, anon! My spring break finally started and so I finally got the time to write again! Also, apologies for the weird, cut-off ending. I didn't know how to end this one ;-; but I hope you enjoy this~

~*~

"Yanjun! At least give me a hint about where we're going~" you whine as your boyfriend drags you somewhere.

"Hush, we'll be there after a short drive," Yanjun escorts you into the car.

You grope around, trying to find your seat. As soon as you had woken up, Yanjun told you to dress comfortably. After you came into the living room, he put a blindfold on you and refuses to take it off. You had originally wanted to take the day off and just spend it cuddling with Yanjun since all nine final trainees had gotten a week off to relax after the show.

"Ugh, fine..." you pout, crossing your arms.

You hear Yanjun chuckle and close the door. Soon, he enters on the driver's side and he reaches over you to help you buckle up. You feel the heat radiating off of him making you blush a little. His light scent travels to your nose, making you smile. You hear a click and Yanjun leans back to the driver's seat and buckles himself in.

"Hey, want to listen to anything?" Yanjun asks as he starts up the car.

"Oh yeah...I wanna listen to Fire Walking," you snicker.

"Why babe, you could've picked anything else," Yanjun groans, but does as you wish anyway.

"Hehe...I want to hear you sing," you giggle.

"Idol Producer literally just ended and you heard me sing like twenty times on it already," Yanjun sighs.

You smile and bop your head lightly to the music. You can just imagine Yanjun rolling his eyes with a small grin on his face. You begin singing along, but stop when Yanjun's part comes on, listening intently. You hear Yanjun let out a light chuckle as you stop singing. As soon as his part ends, you begin belting out the song again.

"Wow, are you sure you don't want to become a trainee?" Yanjun teases as the car comes to a momentary pause.

"I know right, I'm so good," you snort.

"Maybe even better than me, babe," Yanjun pats your head before pressing on the gas pedal again.

"I should audition for Produce 101 China, what do you think?" you giggle.

"I'd be your number one fan," Yanjun laughs.

"Are you sure? I think Zhangjing was more excited to see me during the finale than you were," you tease back.

"What? No way. No one misses you more than I did," Yanjun grumbles, "Now shut up and let me drive."

"Sure, sure," you giggle.

After a few more songs, the car finally comes to a complete stop and you hear Yanjun get out of the car. You sit blindly in the car, waiting for him to come get you. However, he doesn't come for a while and you begin to worry.

Just as you're about to take off the blindfold, your door opens and you jump a little. Yanjun reaches over you, unbuckling your seatbelt for you. You blush again at the closeness and he helps you out of the car.