Picky Eater

Posted: April 20, 2018

Requested?: By mom lovely mom, @/fccsvegetables aka Ju Ju ^^

Words: 1k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Chengcheng (feat. Yuehua fam at the end lol)

A/N: Omg I didn't know how to end this so sorry for such a sudden ending. I hope ya'll enjoy it!!

~*~

"Eat it," Chengcheng holds his chopsticks out in front of you.

"No, it's gross," you whine, trying to push him away.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Chengcheng huffs, holding his chopsticks firmly in front of your face.

You pout, crossing your arms over your chest. Normally, you wouldn't really consider yourself a picky eater, but compared to Chengcheng, you definitely are way pickier. Chengcheng waves around the piece of broccoli in your face and you groan. Your boyfriend had noticed that you were shoving away all of your vegetables from your noodles and now he's trying to make you eat them.

"They're healthy for you, babe," Chengcheng insists.

"Healthy or not, I don't like it," you shake your head.

"You haven't even tried it! It's not bad, see?" Chengcheng shoves the broccoli into his mouth, munching happily.

"No way, you like vegetables so of course, it'll taste good for you," you groan, pulling at his sleeve.

"Come on, just one piece," Chengcheng picks up another piece of broccoli, "for me?"

You hesitate, looking at Chengcheng's kicked puppy expression. You look over to the small piece of broccoli and then back at your boyfriend. You frown, hands balling into fists. The way Chengcheng is looking at you suddenly made that piece of broccoli super appetizing.

"F-fine. I'll eat it, but stop looking at me like that," you sigh in defeat, looking away.

"Yay! Open up, baby!" Chengcheng waves around the piece of broccoli.

You reluctantly open your mouth slightly and Chengcheng gently places the broccoli in your mouth. Slowly chewing, you eye Chengcheng who is looking at you expectantly. His head is cocked to the side and his eyes wide.

"Well?" Chengcheng smiles.

"It's not the worst, I suppose," you mumble, swallowing the broccoli.

"See? All you had to do was try a little," Chengcheng gives you a kiss on the cheek.

You blush, turning away from him, pouting. Chengcheng chuckles and attacks you with a back hug. He rests his head in the crook of your neck, his breath tickling you. Blushing even more now, you play with his fingers.

"Would you try more foods for me then?" Chengcheng asks, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"I dunno, Cheng," you begin, turning back to face him.

As soon as you turn around, you see Chengcheng's expression turn into the one you had seen before. You quickly shove his face away, trying to resist giving in to whatever he had asked you to do. Chengcheng whines as he tries to pry your hands away from his face.

"Please? Please? I just want my baby to be happy and healthy," Chengcheng begs, bringing your hands down.

"Fine, do whatever," you groan, pulling his hands over your face.

Chengcheng laughs and the two of you spend the rest of the afternoon trying more foods. You blush every time Chengcheng spoon feeds you, but let him because you can't resist him. Any time you begin to resist again, Chengcheng pulled his puppy expression on you.

"Cheng, you can't just do that to me to get me to do things," you whine, pulling at his arm.

"But it works, so," Chengcheng winks.

You smack him, but don't deny it. You know that he knows that you know it works and he uses it to his advantage. Sighing, you let Chengcheng feed you a small piece of carrot. Munching away, you lean your head against Chengcheng's shoulder. Looking up a little, you watch as Chengcheng happily picks out more vegetables for you to eat.

He suddenly looks down and you notice his expression changes, but he just freezes. You raise a brow, suddenly clinging to his arm. You tug a little, pouting.

"Cheng, please, don't make me eat anymore," you whine, swaying your body side-to-side as you cling to Chengcheng's arm.

"I...uh...o-of course, baby," Chengcheng stutters, placing down the plate and chopsticks.

You smile up at him cutely, letting go of his arm. You lay on top of him to prevent him to reach out for the food again. You smirk to yourself, knowing that now you also have something to use against Chengcheng.

"Wait, darn! You can't use my own trick against me!" Chengcheng shrieks, trying to get you off of him.

"But it works, so," you copy Chengcheng's proud expression from earlier, teasing him.

"Ugh, darn you. You're lucky I love you," Chengcheng sighs, shaking his head.

"Damn right. I love you too, baby," you sit up, giving him a kiss.

"Please, baby," Chengcheng begs you, his puppy expression in full power.

You pout, trying hard to resist and cling to his arm, looking up at him. You innocently bite your lips and tug on his sleeve. You see Chengcheng's expression falter and you chuckle.

"No, Cheng baby," you whine.

"Can you guys stop! That is so gross!" Justin screams, standing up and shoving himself away from the table.

You and Chengcheng laugh, and he leans in to give you a kiss. You snort when Justin makes gagging noises and excuses himself from the table. You see Zeren picking at his food, a disgusted expression on his face. Xinchun looks at you and Chengcheng strangely and Wenjun just looks disappointed.

Zhengting shakes his head, "I expected better from you two."

"No offense, but that was kind of gross," Quanzhe admits.

"Too bad," Chengcheng pulls you into him, sticking his tongue out at the others.

"Deal with it," you snicker, hugging Chengcheng back.

"I can't believe this all started with y/n being a picky eater," Zhengting signs.

"Yeah, you guys never acted like this until Chengcheng tried to feed y/n vegetables," Zeren scowls.

"Hey, at least it works," Chengcheng shrugs.

"I'm not a picky eater!" you defend yourself, huffing, "Chengcheng just literally eats everything."

"Keep lying to yourself, babe," Chengcheng winks, earning a slap from you.

"I swear, I'm not a picky eater!" you whine.

As the two of you bicker back and forth, you can't help but to smile a little. Although Chengcheng has always blamed you for being a picky eater, you can't help but to fall for him more and more. Maybe being a so-called picky eater helped you with your relationship with Chengcheng.