Flirt

Posted: April 12, 2018

Requested?: Yeet

Words: 4.6k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Yanjun (feat. Banana fam)

A/N: Lol I got a little carried away tbh, but this one was a fun one to write! Also wow, what an original title yup totally...but I hope ya'll enjoy it~

~*~

You sigh, shuffling into the classroom. You silently take your seat next to your best friend Yanjun. Right after you sit down, Yanjun loops his arm around you, resting it on the back of your seat.

"Good morning," Yanjun gives you his classic dimple-revealing smirk.

"Morning," you grumble.

"You gotta stop being so grumpy, babe. I'm right here," Yanjun winks.

You snort and roll your eyes. The two of you have been best friends since forever and over time, you've gotten used to his flirtatious behavior. To say that Yanjun is a natural flirt is an understatement. You've seen him unintentionally flirt with his salad and pillow. In fact, you have video proof.

"You know mornings aren't my thing," you groan, taking your notebook and pencil case out of your backpack.

"Cheer up, I got you a cup of coffee on the way here," Yanjun smiles before setting a cup of your favorite coffee in front of you.

"Thanks, you always know how to cheer me up," you wipe away a fake tear, picking up the cup for a sip.

"No problem, babe," Yanjun chuckles.

"Alright, shut up kids. Class is going to start now," your professor walks in, announcing to the class.

You giggle slightly at Yanjun when he rolls his eyes before turning to the professor. You scrawl down notes as your professor drones on and on. You feel a pair of eyes watching you and you momentarily pause your writing to look over at Yanjun. He quickly turns away, pretending to write when you look over.

"Hey, your notebook is blank. You got questions? Is that why you were staring at me?" you whisper.

"Uh...yeah?" Yanjun whispers back, sounding a little uncertain.

"Don't worry, I'll lend you my notes after class...again," you let out a small giggle.

"Thanks, babe," Yanjun ruffles your hair.

—-

Finally, after a whole day of lectures, you quickly buy some food before rushing off to the studio as usual. Yanjun and both of your guys' friends are usually at the studio practicing after school.

You unwrap a cookie and silently munch on it as you make your way to their usual practice room. Before you can even open the door, the door is shoved right open for you. You jump back a little as Zhangjing practically attacks you.

"Y/n!!! Hey, you have cookies!" Zhangjing loudly greets you.

"Yeah. Here, take this bag," you hand Zhangjing the bag of cookies, chuckling at his behavior.

"Thanks! You're the best!" Zhangjing squeals and runs off.

You roll your eyes before entering the room where Hongling and Dinghao greet you with a hug. Chaoze waves over at you while trying to take the bag of cookies away from Zhangjing. You giggle at the sight, but your eyes scan the room for your best friend.

"Oh, where's Yanjun?" you ask when you don't see him.

"He went to the bathroom. He'll be right back, but should we start our dance first?" Chaoze asks as you set your things down.