Peter Han, Not Peter Pan

Posted: November 7, 2018

Requested?: Nope ^^

Words: 2.4k

Group: Stray Kids

Member(s): Jisung (feat. 3racha)

A/n: Eyyy finally posted something! Thank you guys for waiting, but posts will probably still be slow...school is so busy ;-; apologies from both admins!!

~*~

Sitting on the couch, you mindlessly scroll through your photos on your laptop. You're a photography major and you decided to get a head start on your senior project. Without paying much attention, you ended up scrolling back until your high school days. A particular picture of a polaroid camera you took catches your eye. Clicking to enlarge the image, a small smile comes onto your face. Ah, it was the very first camera you have received. Jisung had gotten it for your 12th birthday. When you had gotten your very first professional camera in your sophomore year of high school, the first thing you took a picture of was the polaroid camera Jisung gifted you.

Looking at that first picture you took, you suddenly remember all the polaroids you took. A stream of memories fill your mind and your smile widens as you get off the couch and search your room for the little box where you stored all the polaroids in. Finally finding it, you head back out and plopped back onto the couch, opening the box.

You quickly shuffle through a few of them before flipping to the polaroid on the very bottom; the first polaroid you ever took. It was an adorable selfie of you and Jisung right after he gifted you your first real camera. The picture was a little blurry since you had been too excited and your hands were shaking. You close your eyes, the smile never fading, as you remember the exact moment this picture was taken.

Flashback

"Y/n, come here! I have a gift for you," Jisung nervously smiles from the corner, his hands behind his back.

"Oh, what is it? Why didn't you just put it with the other gifts?" little you curiously skipped over to your best friend.

"Well, I wanted it to be special and I wanted to give it to you in person," Jisung looks down, shyly wiggling around, "I bought this with my own money."

"Jisung, you didn't have to spend anything! I know how much you wanted to save up and buy your own laptop," you give Jisung a bear hug.

"It's okay, you're my best friend so I can spend money on you if I want," Jisung proudly sticks his small hands out, a medium sized box, messily wrapped, resting on his palms.

You take the box out of his hands and examined it before tearing the crinkled up wrapping paper off and unboxing the box. You gasp and set the box down before practically leaping on Jisung, almost knocking the two of you down.

"It's the polaroid I wanted! Jisung you're the best, I love you!" you squeal, nearly choking the poor boy.

"I know, I know. You were eyeing that when we went shopping with our moms last time so I did a bunch of extra chores to get more money for it," Jisung giggles, balancing himself out before wrapping his arms around you.

"Ugh thank you so much," you wipe your teary eyes with your small hands.

"Why don't you try it out?" Jisung urges, taking the polaroid out of the box, handing it to you.

"Of course! Let's take a selfie then," you grin, throwing an arm around Jisung.

Jisung wraps his arm around you and holds up the peace sign with the other. Both you and Jisung had the brightest smiles and you snapped the picture. You and Jisung waited in the warm evening sun for the polaroid to fully develop.