Truth or Dare

Posted: April 18, 2018

Requested?: Yeppo

Words: 3.6k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Justin (feat. Yuehua squad)

A/n: Omg I literally just went to watch the movie Truth or Dare the other day lmao. Tbh it wasn't as exciting as I thought...not scary at all :((( Also, sorry for all the pointless build up, but I hope you guys enjoy this one ^^

~*~

It's finally break and you had decided to spend it with the Yuehua boys. Justin had invited you to go on a trip with them and of course, you agreed. There's no way you would pass a chance to spend a whole week with your best friends.

"Yes! We get to spend a whole week with each other!" Justin cheers as he clings to you as the two of you walk home.

"I'm so excited! Are we just leaving tomorrow?" you ask.

"Yeah, Zhengting said he booked the tickets for 10AM tomorrow," Justin nods, skipping a bit.

"Sorry for not telling you earlier. I'm sure it'll be tougher to pack now," Quanzhe gives a small glare to Justin.

"Why did we ever trust Justin to be the one to tell you about the trip?" Chengcheng groans.

"Hey, shut up. You know you love me," Justin pinches Chengcheng's arm.

"Ow! Zeren, control him~" Chengcheng whines.

Chengcheng shoves Zeren into Justin, causing Justin to shove into you. You let out a small squeak as you trip over the curb. Luckily, Justin caught you before you can get hurt. You pout and hold a hand over your pounding heart, but you giggle a little when you see Justin glaring at Chengcheng who simply just sticks his tongue out.

"You guys are so immature," Zeren sighs, rolling his eyes.

"That's why I'm Zhengting's favorite," you hear Quanzhe chuckle quietly on the side.

"You're everyone's favorite," you squish Quanzhe's cheeks.

"What about me!" Justin suddenly cries out in your ear.

"You're your own favorite, Justin," you hit Justin's head lightly.

"Hit harder!" you hear Chengcheng chant on the side.

"You guys are so stupid," Zeren shakes his head, walking in front of all of you.

"At least we're taller than you," Justin calls out, "except for y/n that is."

"Hey! You're lucky we're already at my house or you would've been dead," Zeren gives Justin a death glare before heading into his house.

You walk on the side with Quanzhe, watching Chengcheng and Justin bicker on the way back to your homes. Unfortunately, Quanzhe's house was closer and he left you alone with the two dorks. You quickly catch up to them, trying to join in on their conversation.

"You know, maybe we should invite Bingbing on the trip too," you pop squeeze your way in between the two.

"What? No way," Chengcheng vigorously shakes his head.

"Aww, why not? Afraid she's going to tell on you? What bad things are you planning to do on the trip?" you chuckle at Chengcheng's distressed expression.

"Oof, savage," Justin snickers.

"Ugh, no! I'm an angel, why would she have to report me?" Chengcheng huffs.